New fastest route from 21-99 mage (now under 4 hours)

desipardesi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv heard you cant trade the coins so that sort of debunks this entire idea

Sorry but you "heard" wrong.

I wouldn't be too surprised though if it were made untradeable in a future update.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

im lookin into trying this . but a 20 person team rather then 100 . you say about 4 hours with a 100 man team . . so im looking at 20 hours if i was to go the full lvl 1 - 99 . being at 94 mage im a little over halfway . ill time it out and get back to you when i start .

Interesting. I dont know anything bout the new mage thing so im not sure how do/ whats going on :oops:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Iv heard you cant trade the coins so that sort of debunks this entire idea

Sorry but you "heard" wrong.

I wouldn't be too surprised though if it were made untradeable in a future update.

This is EXACTLY why we need to delete this whole post and not let Jagex find out about this.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Well my source is very assertive that you cant, for exactly the reason this post is talking about, does anyone have a pic of a transaction taking place?

This post was made based on the situation in the room on Sunday (last weekend) when I was able to alch in the room and buy nats for 10ea from the horde of nat sellers in there. I entered the room with 1k nats and exited with 300+ alchemy points and 430 more nats than I went in with. In the course of my stay, I bought over 1.5k nats at 10 ea.

The people selling nats are doing it to get fast pizzaz points to get the items that they can then sell for several millions to the early buyers.

I'll post a picture of a transaction below. This picture was taken a minute before I made this post.

T0_-1_1061140.png

sig5qf.gif

It'd be helpful if people went into the room and got some first-person experience in said room before posting rumors they've heard as fact and using them to flame.

Good thinking, Despipardesi... Certainly an interesting observation and theory. Now if only I had the resources to pull this off...

awesome idea, but u should kept it to yourself :) prepare to lvl 99 mage blow out :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

... for a merchant/staker with enough resources, this is chump change.

195m is not "Chump change."

To anybody.

I second that.

Your wrong, To duke freedom, h a 12 d , r2pleasent, tha boas, adx1 and many more 195m is nothing.

ive probaly got this whole thing wrong but..

would it be possible to buy the nats from people at 10-20 go each and sell them for normal price outside the training area?

yes. thats what makes the concept attractive to both the alcher and the nat seller. The nat seller gets fast xp. The nat buyer gets more nats to use however they please. Selling outside to get a profit is definitely one of the options. If someone willing to spend that kind of cash on raising mage advertises the deal on a forum and fixes a world where they can train, it can become something like the world 66 law running service. Anyone with cash wanting fast mage xp can go there to sell nats and all the people wanting to train by alching for profit can also go there to get nats cheap.

I got 99 magic that way;

40k mage xp in 3 secs pl0z???

99magic8ug.png

gratz :)

... for a merchant/staker with enough resources, this is chump change.

195m is not "Chump change."

To anybody.

I second that.

195 mil might not be nothing to you but to some people 195,000,000GP might be a lot !

Congratulations on finding something in the post you could flame about. Always glad to help out the flame addicts.

sig5qf.gif

195M to save 200 hours of alching= 1M an hour. Not bad at all, considering stakers and merchants easily make more than that.

Edit:

For clan events, if ppl alch for you, assume ~ 20K xp per hour for you per person.

EG: 100 ppl in clan, thats 2m xp an hour. :lol: Cost to you: 10M. 1-80 magic at the cost of 10M to save all that time is fantastic.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg