a certain ratio?

foursideking

Steel Dragons is one of the few monsters in slayer where they have an appreciable amount of defense.

For me, I'll wear full bandos + dboots + barrow gloves + ferocious rings + rapier + ddef

I'll take Korasi, holy wrench and two other items, two/three extremes + super antis (I divide the number of steel dragons by 40 to arrive at an liberal estimate and then round up. It's always better to bring more pots then have to go restock)

I'll use prayer potions for the rest save 4 spaces - for charms + etc drops at first)

Anyhow for larger tasks, I'll use about 18 prayer potions for three super antis which comes out to 6 prayer potions per super anti fire potions.

I'll be praying piety + protect melee non stop.

However, it really does depend on your stats, if your stats are lower the mine then bring more and forgo the first few drops rather then having to go back and bank.

If you don't have an korasi - get it asap, it triumps dragon claws 95% of the time at the dungeon.

If you have higher prayer, feel free to bring a few less and if you have less prayer, feel free to bring more.

You should have an rough estimate of how much you should bring.

If your melees are extremely high - I would recommend cannoning them at Ghorock (sp?) fortress.

Note that the lunar magic teleport is extremely close save for the fact that it lands you smack dab in the wilderness.

capt%20kevin.png

Steel Dragons is one of the few monsters in slayer where they have an appreciable amount of defense.

For me, I'll wear full bandos + dboots + barrow gloves + ferocious rings + rapier + ddef

I'll take Korasi, holy wrench and two other items, two/three extremes + super antis (I divide the number of steel dragons by 40 to arrive at an liberal estimate and then round up. It's always better to bring more pots then have to go restock)

I'll use prayer potions for the rest save 4 spaces - for charms + etc drops at first)

Anyhow for larger tasks, I'll use about 18 prayer potions for three super antis which comes out to 6 prayer potions per super anti fire potions.

I'll be praying piety + protect melee non stop.

However, it really does depend on your stats, if your stats are lower the mine then bring more and forgo the first few drops rather then having to go back and bank.

If you don't have an korasi - get it asap, it triumps dragon claws 95% of the time at the dungeon.

If you have higher prayer, feel free to bring a few less and if you have less prayer, feel free to bring more.

You should have an rough estimate of how much you should bring.

If your melees are extremely high - I would recommend cannoning them at Ghorock (sp?) fortress.

Note that the lunar magic teleport is extremely close save for the fact that it lands you smack dab in the wilderness.

Lots of extra, irrelevant information, here...

I would bring 3 Antifires (Supers are best) and 15ish Prayers. Use turmoil and ovls to speed up tasks (as always).

Cannoning them at Ghorrock is the fastest method; to get there fastest (and safest,) use an Arctic Bear's teleport and run west to the canoe that takes you directly to the western Fortress wall. Slip past the big rock to enter, and go to the northwestern spawns. With proper luring, a cannon, and a rapier, you can get 130 kills per hour, here.

Our_Moon.png

Granted there are lots of irrevelant information but it depends a lot on both your gear + levels.

Korasis speed up tasks a lot and having prayer bonus can make a huge difference.

Somebody with a fire cape + bandos and similar stats to mine probably won't last on a task of 100 or so Steel Dragons in which case htey should opt for more prayer bonus rather then str bonus to avoid having to repot.

capt%20kevin.png

Granted there are lots of irrevelant information but it depends a lot on both your gear + levels.

Korasis speed up tasks a lot and having prayer bonus can make a huge difference.

Somebody with a fire cape + bandos and similar stats to mine probably won't last on a task of 100 or so Steel Dragons in which case htey should opt for more prayer bonus rather then str bonus to avoid having to repot.

You can last a full task (110 steels or so) if you use a tortoise to carry additional prayer and don't pray protect melee. With a yak it's even easier of course, but Bandos + fire cape + turmoil only takes 12 pray pots per hour anyway.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted