Want A Clan Website?

iMythD

Okay, so here is the story. Right now I am apart of a clan i'd rather not be in. The leader is a power hungry fool. I foolishly created and am managing a website for the clan. As I own it, I want it to move on with me. I would like to offer my service to another clan that is looking to create a professional website. The domain name is knightsofdragon.com. If your interested, please PM me, as I would like to offer you this for free, so long as I remain the website manager and a clan leader.

You're talking about the other guy being power hungry but you immediately want to be a clan leader in your new clan yourself?

Anyway, good luck with the website.

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

To be fair, I don't think many would be willing to let someone get clan leader off the bat just for a website. Most clans (if not all) already have stable leaderships.

Good luck regardless.

j0xPu5R.png

You're going to take the website right out from your clanmates feet?

:\

A v a .

bannerdm.gif

Okay, so here is the story. Right now I am apart of a clan i'd rather not be in. The leader is a power hungry fool. I foolishly created and am managing a website for the clan. As I own it, I want it to move on with me. I would like to offer my service to another clan that is looking to create a professional website. The domain name is knightsofdragon.com. If your interested, please PM me, as I would like to offer you this for free, so long as I remain the website manager and a clan leader.

i see.

I don't mean clan leader, just like an Admin or something Just a high rank.

I don't mean just leader either. Anyone on the officials team is well established in the clan and has been there for a while. Otherwise they wouldn't have that rank. I doubt they'd be willing to give ranks out from the start.

j0xPu5R.png

If anyone is still interested in this feel free to PM the author. As stated above I doubt most people will want a forum with your conditions.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.