It's Super Effective!

Even if it doesn't help, I'd like to see a pic :)

On an unrelated note, I've been finding more bands that fit my tastes in music. Always nice to add a few albums to itunes.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Hi Harpies <3:

I need ideas for a name for my new pet rat =3

I have some ideas but I'm not 100% sure on them.

I can take a picture of him if that helps

Melon

Even if it doesn't help, I'd like to see a pic :)

On an unrelated note, I've been finding more bands that fit my tastes in music. Always nice to add a few albums to itunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoH5MPIgM7c

2012-09-07172948.jpg

That's the best one I could get. He won't stay still long enough for a decent picture!

Ok, he seems to like sitting in front of the computer fan so I got another picture:

2012-09-07_1750411.jpg

Plus in that one you can kind of see his giant rat testicles >.>'

name him the Brain

post results

err otherwise, idk something like Hercules would be a funny name for a little cute guy like that

• Like 1

Joey, the rat with the best real life IVs. Or is that too silly?

i do find this clever

Cute little guy :D

The white in the middle reminds me of an Oreo.

Of all the names I've called him, I kind of think I like Oreo the best =3 That just may be what I name him!

Though someone else suggested Devastator.. Which I actually love, since everytime I say it I say it in a really intense voice :lol: But I don't know if I would like it so much down the road where the fun of saying Devastator wears off.

So it's still up in the air I guess. I do like the suggestions though! <3:

Fred. Fred is always a good name.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Squab.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Squab.

Mr. Kitterson>Squab

BLASPHEMOUS LIES @@@

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

*finished curb-stomping the other half of the Kanto gyms and erases the game file for shits and giggles*

I should have grinded my butt off for the battle with Red, but eh. Need to find the instructions to reset the hardly-used Pokewalker too. So what have you other harpies been doing today?

Squab.

Mr. Kitterson>Squab

nbjKU.jpg

perhaps, but it is truth

http://forum.tip.it/topic/302609-mr-kitterson/

K so I took out my ds and decided that I'm going to try to fill the national pokedex on white. The only problem is that I've had issues with connecting the nintendo wifi.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Started a Nuzlocke on my Soul Silver game just for the sole purpose of giving me an excuse to draw again. Chose Totodile, nicknamed Jack (the Ripper), just because I was starting with Cyndaquil previously. Makes it more hilarious knowing Silver is going to steal a Derporita with the belief he can kick my ass.

What does the GWD look like now anyway? I hope Graardor got a difficulty spike too given how boring he was.