It's Super Effective!

About time you got your questcape back, noob. Only times I've lost it since I got it were either quests I couldn't do (WGS , Path of Glouphrie since I was a noob and just barely got the reqs for QC before it came out), quests with hard bosses that I weren't able to beat until the day after (Nomad, Branches of Darkmeyer) and recently a few quests I haven't beat them on release day because I've been a bit less active recently. (I wanna say there's another quest that I got req-hit by but I can't think of any. Might've been a quest with a skill I needed that only took a couple hours to get, probably a non-buyable if so.)

And you still need 70 hunter. I know bots, but frick, it's one damn level -.-

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Heroes of might and magic 6 has harpies.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

O, there are so many new harpies. I moved and didn't have internet for like 2 weeks, then came back and the forums were offline, then I was hospitalized for 5 days (due to lack of harpie tbh)

harpies aid healing

its proven

wb

health care is covered btw

harpies aid healing

its proven

wb

health care is covered btw

O good. Pay to fix my infected/inflamed intestines and colon, and pay off the doctor so I don't have to have a colonoscopy. Kthx.

when we say healthcare is covered that means we will fix you for free

if u go to those pathetic human doctors to try and get them to fix u

when then ur gonna have to audit LTK for money

mfw i come home from school and find hundreds of ants of my desk :angry:

mfw i come home from school and find greens complaining about finding hundreds of ants in his desk :|

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW, SOMEONE GIVE ME VIRTUS @@@

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW, SOMEONE GIVE ME VIRUS @@@

*achoo*

I'll let you give me a virus if you give me Virtus. And you'll have my eternal love.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png