It's Super Effective!

So, after clicking a link by some guy with two posts, which claim to have to do with Jagex vs RWT and ended me up on a page where it wanted me to log into RS, except that the green bar thing was missing, I deleted all my recent browser stuff and am scanning my computer. I feel paranoid of getting a keylogger, considering I just went to a page made explicitly to hack my RS account. Other then not entering a password for anything till my antivirus finishes, you guys have any other precautions?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Mere was banned? When?

How come you can't open hide tags anyways?

Talking about these sort of things is a nono.

Once I want to know, you can't stop me. I'll win seek the truth.

It is against the rules of these forums, not just etiquette.

So, after clicking a link by some guy with two posts, which claim to have to do with Jagex vs RWT and ended me up on a page where it wanted me to log into RS, except that the green bar thing was missing, I deleted all my recent browser stuff and am scanning my computer. I feel paranoid of getting a keylogger, considering I just went to a page made explicitly to hack my RS account. Other then not entering a password for anything till my antivirus finishes, you guys have any other precautions?

do what i used to do with those sites

troll the site by attempting to log in multiple times with different high-profile accounts

Username: Zezima

Password: lolusostupid

When did Saradomin_Mage get purple?

Like a week ago. He won't change to Night_Mare_Mage like I suggested. <_<

FTFY

Shit this is awkward.

And omg LTK :( B& over FIRE RAGE and his incessant H&A topics lolol.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Mere was banned? When?

How come you can't open hide tags anyways?

Talking about these sort of things is a nono.

Once I want to know, you can't stop me. I'll win seek the truth.

It is against the rules of these forums, not just etiquette.

Was actually referring to the fact about inability to open the hide tags.

Is it a bad sign when you beat the class average on a quiz with 5/10?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

yeah in scape

I've gotten a 92 on a test that the rest of my class averaged 74 on. But yes, that either means your class is stupid, they didnt read/study (depending on test type), or the teacher sucks.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

yeah in scape

I've gotten a 92 on a test that the rest of my class averaged 74 on. But yes, that either means your class is stupid, they didnt read/study (depending on test type), or the teacher sucks.

Didn't read/study I think. Math quiz, with essentially two different questions. Was at least one person with 10/10. (Always someone who gets 100% on a math test I find.)

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

yeah in scape

Didn't read/study I think. Math quiz, with essentially two different questions. Was at least one person with 10/10. (Always someone who gets 100% on a math test I find.)

I rarely studied seriously, with the most effort usually placed on procrastination. Weird part was how I got A/B's since Sophomore year and nearly all A's Senior year (drawing teacher hated me).

Stupid classes/teachers suck more though.

Drama as my required art class. Best class ever.

I always wished I could take more art classes, especially theatre.

I don't consider observing high school fighting a substitute of the intelligent drama I wanted to observe. *sigh*

I'm learning html.

Eventual goal is to build a Max Hit Calculator, and then eventually a DPS calculator.

Gimme an easy project to work on for practice :o

I already finished a breakoff income calculator.

What next?

Confidence interval calculator?

Hiscore Trawler?

GE Trawler?

Naaxi.png

I'm learning html.

Eventual goal is to build a Max Hit Calculator, and then eventually a DPS calculator.

Gimme an easy project to work on for practice :o

I already finished a breakoff income calculator.

What next?

Confidence interval calculator?

Hiscore Trawler?

GE Trawler?

All of the above o.O

Or a more detailed explanation of what exactly those would do, to start >_>

Drama as my required art class. Best class ever.

I always wished I could take more art classes, especially theatre.

I don't consider observing high school fighting a substitute of the intelligent drama I wanted to observe. *sigh*

I didn't have any drama in high school. Too much of a loner and/or oblivious to all of the drama.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I hate it when I make a witty comeback in an argument on Facebook, but the site glitches and my response never got processed.

It makes it look like I had to think it up for awhile instead of the few seconds it actually took. Way to rob me of internet dominance, Zuckerberg. <_<