Help with Dungeonering

Doomdevil321

Ok so atm my dung lvl is 30, and i have 1505 tokens. My main goal to level this skill is to get 10,000 tokens for the scroll of life and i have a lot of questions.

1) Do i get more tokens in a group of people?

2) Do i get more xp in a group of people?

3) If i do this solo, will there be stuff i cant kill. Level 195 stuff is scary to me

4) What is the best way to get tokens/xp

5) Do any other of the rewards help me level other skills or give me raw materials back to help?

6) how many of each reward can i have with me? like can i have 27 coal bags?

1. Tokens are always received on a 1:10 ration with exp rounded down.

2. You will get more exp for doing larges than you will mediums than you will smalls.

3. Its possible to solo anything without dieing, whether or not its worth the effort on some bosses is a different matter however.

4. Use peng points/tears of guthix/troll invasion/resource dungeon unlocks/lamps to level to 60. Do your furnished floors on c6 small with 5 people, and abnds 2's+ with C6 large with 5 people.

5. Scroll of cleansing is great, the others are meh. Arc stream is good after scrolls of life/cleansing and you get your rapier.

6. As many as you can purchase, though not many are worth having duplicates of.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

2. You will get more exp for doing larges than you will mediums than you will smalls.

3. Its possible to solo anything without dieing, whether or not its worth the effort on some bosses is a different matter however.

4. Use peng points/tears of guthix/troll invasion/resource dungeon unlocks/lamps to level to 60. Do your furnished floors on c6 small with 5 people, and abnds 2's+ with C6 large with 5 people.

5. Scroll of cleansing is great, the others are meh. Arc stream is good after scrolls of life/cleansing and you get your rapier.

can you explain your answer to 3, i do not quite understand.

Also, so what your saying for 6 is that i can have in my inventory 26 coal bags, 1 gem bag and just mine coal with ease?? u sure i can have duplicates?

Also, so what your saying for 6 is that i can have in my inventory 26 coal bags, 1 gem bag and just mine coal with ease?? u sure i can have duplicates?

He means it is not advised to solo dungeoneering except for your complexity 1 rushes, but even those should be done with a group if possible. As for #6, yes you can.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

He means it is not advised to solo dungeoneering except for your complexity 1 rushes, but even those should be done with a group if possible. As for #6, yes you can.

No, no you can't. For some items, like chaotic weapons, you can have multiple. But for coal bags and gem bags, you can only have one.

No, no you can't. For some items, like chaotic weapons, you can have multiple. But for coal bags and gem bags, you can only have one.

I am sorry, I forgot about those bags.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

...no. that is not what I meant, please refrain from assuming. I meant that its possible to solo any monster including bosses, however for some cases the amount of preparation it takes to survive without dying once isn't worth the time saved by taking a death. Anytime you have to make armour, fish and cook them for food, etc to survive its not worth the time.

Bladewing.png

Oh btw the more people you have in your dg party the more xp you have.

That's why it is always advised to party with 5 people if you're gonna party.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

...no. that is not what I meant, please refrain from assuming. I meant that its possible to solo any monster including bosses, however for some cases the amount of preparation it takes to survive without dying once isn't worth the time saved by taking a death. Anytime you have to make armour, fish and cook them for food, etc to survive its not worth the time.

...It was still a logical assumption.

azeem1992.png

...It was still a logical assumption.

No it wasn't. What you assumed would have been an answer to a question the OP did not even ask. Especially in light of solo C6 small furnished floors being decent exp/hr if you can keep them under 6 minutes, which is not hard to do at all.

Bladewing.png

so my main concern is the tokens. I get the same amount of tokens lets say from level 30 to level 50 if i was to solo or group?

Yes you would. Since the amount of tokens you get is just your xp divided by ten and rounded down to the nearest whole number if there is a decimal, e.g. 653xp = 65 tokens. By dungeoneering with a group you would get more xp per floor when compared to soloing, however since from level 30 to level 50 has a fixed amount of xp you would receive the same amount of tokens no mater if you soloed or went in a group, but using a group would result in getting to level 50 faster than soloing. Hope that makes sense. :^_^:

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they dont shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein