Lumberjack top

SoulWars

Does anyone know the drop rate of the lumberjack top? I've gotten 6 pairs of boots, 5 hats and 1 pair of legs, yet no top. I've heard they're really rare. Anyone with some numbers, perhaps?

Nvm: got it L0l

Very rare. I was going to advise you to wait until they update temple trekking later this month but gratz on getting it so quickly.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Very rare. I was going to advise you to wait until they update temple trekking later this month but gratz on getting it so quickly.

Thanks, I did see the august update thingy and was wondering. But just as I posted this, I got one. Haha, irony ^^

I've been tryin to get it off and on for years :wall: :shock: , Its just down to luck really, but grats on getting it quick lol.

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

It took me ages to get it too. I'm really glad I did though, the about 500 talon charms I got kicked ass on the first bonues exp weekend when summoning was at 2.7x. Got over 1m summoning exp in less then 30 minutes.

@ people getting trolled, I have a suspicion that the update this month will make it a lot easier to get. Best of luck to you all.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

You're all going to hate me when you hear that at one point, I didn't believe getting duplicate pieces was possible - based on personal experience. Of getting full lumberjack.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.