If JAGEX WANTS TO STOP AUTOS!

SkULLEDPK3R

If jagex really wants to stop their autos they should add more randoms. However not anytype of random... Make a random unique to the person who gets it like diffrent then other peoples. Autoers run off the color appearence or script that an image holds so if Jagex wants to stop the autoers they need to make a random thats a diffrent color for each person or a selected group of people ( like a diffrent color for every 10,000) I hope i explained myself good enough, its kind of hard for me to put out my idea but i hope most of you got the point.

Also BTW autoers can get membership for free, i would say how but i do not want to break the rules. Jagex should find the creators like some have posted and take legal action.

If jagex really wants to stop their autos they should add more randoms. However not anytype of random... Make a random unique to the person who gets it like diffrent then other peoples. Autoers run off the color appearence or script that an image holds so if Jagex wants to stop the autoers they need to make a random thats a diffrent color for each person or a selected group of people ( like a diffrent color for every 10,000) I hope i explained myself good enough, its kind of hard for me to put out my idea but i hope most of you got the point.

i like the idea of people beingable to summon 1 random event for a(different suspected autoing) account everyday.

There is much easier ways, randoms ruin the game for every one, they are just plain lame now.

All they have to do is change the id of the autoed items to something else then ar-yan will be ruined..

Say if they change lobster spot code to shimp spot code, any one who tries to go fish shrimp with a lobby pot gets banned.

There is much easier ways, randoms ruin the game for every one, they are just plain lame now.

All they have to do is change the id of the autoed items to something else then ar-yan will be ruined..

Say if they change lobster spot code to shimp spot code, any one who tries to go fish shrimp with a lobby pot gets banned.

Thats not how it works.

cyco_1.jpg

Question, what if they relies they are clicking on shrimp? I mean like woulden't they watch like the first 4 seconds or something? Does it even show the autoer thingy clicking?

have you ever watched the auto fishers in catherby? they click the fishing spot on use the lobster pot/harpoon with the fishing spot to fish it. they walk from designated spot to spot til theirs 1 spot to fish and RARELY does a spot go underneath 1 like they do in the fishing guild occassionally.

so no that wouldnt help at all

no that wont work. Autoers a more advanced than that.

They use sound, color, and the text box to see randoms. if something unexspected acures that it has not adapted to then they can easly send a message to the user if he is in the room with an audio signal.

Randoms ruin the game for everyone I honestly dont see many problems with autoers because they makeup such a small amount of the economy.

no that wont work. Autoers a more advanced than that.

They use sound, color, and the text box to see randoms. if something unexspected acures that it has not adapted to then they can easly send a message to the user if he is in the room with an audio signal.

Randoms ruin the game for everyone I honestly dont see many problems with autoers because they makeup such a small amount of the economy.

so running 5 accounts cutting 200 magic logs a day for a week isnt a big deal? okay its not but it contributes especially if like 1 thousand people do that same thing

There is a major problem with autoers: They will cause the price of the items that they auto to go down, runing a money making method for everyone else. While I was in catherby I threw a gnome ball at a level 32 who was obviously an autoer (fishing sharks, not responding to me talking/pming him, and did nothing about the gnome ball) and some guy said 'Oh great, another autoer'. He told me that the same day he saw like 4 different low levels selling 20k+ sharks. Thats some lame noob that made 20 mil unfairly. I see a problem with that.

There is a major problem with autoers: They will cause the price of the items that they auto to go down, runing a money making method for everyone else. While I was in catherby I threw a gnome ball at a level 32 who was obviously an autoer (fishing sharks, not responding to me talking/pming him, and did nothing about the gnome ball) and some guy said 'Oh great, another autoer'. He told me that the same day he saw like 4 different low levels selling 20k+ sharks. Thats some lame noob that made 20 mil unfairly. I see a problem with that.

so im not the only person who thinks doing nothing and getting "alot" of money for it unfair.

Thats not how it works.

I used it for a week to learn how it works, i even wrote a script for it, and your experience is?

I used it for a week to learn how it works, i even wrote a script for it, and your experience is

dude do you know how easy it is for any idiot to figure out the new ids the day after it changed? your suggestion sucked.

altho id like to say, without autoers ess would cost a buttload since you have to be an idiot to mine ess.

I used it for a week to learn how it works, i even wrote a script for it, and your experience is

dude do you know how easy it is for any idiot to figure out the new ids the day after it changed? your suggestion sucked.

altho id like to say, without autoers ess would cost a buttload since you have to be an idiot to mine ess.

Stop and think moron..

if the person whos autoer was randomly clicking on a rock after the id's changed was mac ip banned, they can work out the new codes all they like they are still banned.

Its a hell of a lot better then the "lets add randoms that piss off legit players" idea...

how about jagex just start ip banning them then it would be a shock to the rs community

It's called a proxy.

What Jagex needs to do, is find the developers of these programs, and take legal action. :?

You cant proxy your modem/network adapter id.

just to let you all know...colors and [cabbage] mean absolutely nothing for autoers (my friend runs them a lot) it is all script based and SHOULD be easy to recognize if jagex really wanted to control it....not saying its right , but just think how much ess and yews would be without them...would you be willing to pay 500 per yew? how about 75 per ess?

although it is cheap, they do help regulate the market

just to let you all know...colors and cabbage mean absolutely nothing for autoers (my friend runs them a lot) it is all script based and SHOULD be easy to recognize if jagex really wanted to control it....not saying its right , but just think how much ess and yews would be without them...would you be willing to pay 500 per yew? how about 75 per ess?

ess and yews have been 30-40 per and 300 per steady since long before autoers were popular, so please dont post utter bs.

Auto users, They're like that scab on the roof of your mouth, Very annoying and never seem to go away. It sickens me that some people cant be bothered to work hard to acheive aquiring the items/stats needed.

just to let you all know...colors and cabbage mean absolutely nothing for autoers (my friend runs them a lot) it is all script based and SHOULD be easy to recognize if jagex really wanted to control it....not saying its right , but just think how much ess and yews would be without them...would you be willing to pay 500 per yew? how about 75 per ess?

ess and yews have been 30-40 per and 300 per steady since long before autoers were popular, so please dont post utter bs.

but has the demand for these not gone up a ton too since then?

Jagex has their own plan. They never just ban one by one. If you check the news -- Nearly 5000 RS-classic accounts banned. I guarantee they have a list of RS2 members, and will take action eventually. Just because someone is "obviously" a bot to you doesn't mean they are. They may have public chat turned off, they could just not like combat (a lot of people don't in fact), they may want to make you think they're a bot.

Don't get me wrong though. I agree that Jagex is taking too long to act. Hopefully they won't wait till RS2 gets as bad as RSC was.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

Oh yes, I cant wait for the day.

"Over 50,000 accounts banned, Read the rules suckers"

When i see that next time I go to runescape.com, I would happy enough to finally give some noobs that "free stuff" they scream at me nearly every time I play. If theres any left that it......

Market prices on materials like yews and magics will never go down because jagex regelates the highalch price. I say that their are about 1 autoer for every 50 f2pers so thats about 30k autoers. f2p supplyes almost half of the member income with ess and yews so i dont think that even if the number of autoers dobled it would make a drastic change in the economy. but if it is a large change it be rune ess at 50ech and yews at 350 insted of 40 and 300 so its not like its hurting people much.