Help me clean my bank

Kirbyallstar

Can you tell me what I don't need in my bank? I have a full bank and even my inventory at this moment is full of 7 things I can't bank. I mostly need help deciding the items in the last part of the pic - the herbore habitat stuff. When it came out I did it and banked like everything there just because.

Please note, I'll take what you say in consideration, but I many keep the item for personal reasons. The items I'll already be keeping that are in the pic are: pvp statues, rune stuff, and almost all f2p things.

bankoss.png

You only need the ninja gree-gree for the agility course. Throw the rest, you don't need the talismans. Big bones? Why. You don't need the gold helmet, sell the mith bars and the fire lighters while you're at it. Lether chaps, boots, gloves? Why. Throw them. Green dye, get rid of it . No need for the fishing rod or feathers either unless you plan on fishing. Get rid of those nails and is that limestone bricks?

I can't tell what vines they are, but only keep what you need

For herblore jujus

Mining/woodcutting if you desire

Nothing else is really worth it

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

take that 'long bone' to balak the bone guy in the goblin city under lumbridge for construction exp if you have over 30 construction.

The red hat in row 2- you must keep that if you want to keep playing the magic minigame in al khaird by the duel arena. My understanding is that if you lose it-you have to re-earn all the points you had earlier accumlated. You can trade the points for essence, infinity etc.

Set the gear you do not use as often.

You do not need chaps, leather boots and gloves if you have green dhide-that's both wearable in mems and f2p and better than those.

I've updated ahappyseeker's list:

green I'd throw away (on top of what he marked).. Blue means he marked it, yet I would keep it (mostly things that might be handy sometime, and are annoying to collect).

bankycopy.png

EDIT: forgot to mark all greegrees: do those all away except for 1 (small ninja)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.