effigy skills

Zeno

Right now I'm intending to get all effigy stats and would like to know how i should train each of these stats

a quick list of each so you know where i am at

Quick edit: i make around 2-3m a day

Crafting: 75

Agility: 73

Construction: 73

Thieving: 77

Cooking: 93

Firemaking: 81

Farming: 84

Fishing: 72

Fletching: 83

Woodcutting: 90

Herblore: 99 (no advice)

Hunter: 75

Smithing: 76

Mining: 73

Runecrafting: 66

Summoning: 78

Thanks for the advice

free cookies to all advice, everybody gets one

[hide]

plate_of_cookies.jpg

[/hide]

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Right now I'm intending to get all effigy stats and would like to know how i should train each of these stats

a quick list of each so you know where i am at

Quick edit: i make around 2-3m a day

Crafting: Green d'hide bodies.

Agility: Find a good BA team and fill your horn, use Ape Atoll until you can pie to Advanced Gnome.

Construction: Oak doors with SC hammers.

Thieving: Pyramid Plunder/Monkey Knife Fighters.

Cooking: Sharks/Rocktails.

Firemaking: Pyrelord firemake Magic logs with Ring of Fire/Flame Gloves.

Farming: Daily Papaya/Yew/Calquat run with Torstols inbetween.

Fishing: Urns + Shilo unless you feel like paying alot of attention, if so then Barbarian Fishing with mousekeys.

Fletching: Make Magic Longs (u) or Broad Arrows if you have the money.

Woodcutting: Afk on Ivy.

Herblore: 99 (no advice)

Hunter: Common Jadinko's with Arctic Bear or Red Salamanders until 80 then Common/Draconic.

Smithing: Gold ore with gauntlets until 88 then Addy plates with SC hammers.

Mining: Lava Flow Mine until 77 then Concentrated Coal until 80 then Concentrated gold or powermine Granite until 80 then Concentrated gold.

Runecrafting: Put all your Effigies into this.

Summoning: Slay for charms.

Thanks for the advice

free cookies to all advice, everybody gets one

[hide]

plate_of_cookies.jpg

[/hide]

Hope I helped a little, good luck.

MyFaceWhen.png

People use ZMI for getting levels in RC quickly. Although yes, you'll probably be wanting to put peng points, troll invasion rewards, etc into this.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

You only need 1 out of the pair of stats for the effigy.

For example, summoning over runecrafting because 1. It's relatively easier and 2. It's more useful.

Smithing > Mining if you have the cash

Craft or Agility depending on cash again.

Etc.

Staurolite.png

I would mine concentraed gold or the new lava flow mine if you can access that.

For construction, I would use oak dungeon doors once you reach 72. You could tea boost to 74 but that's kinda dumb so oak dining tables or oak larders. SC hammers will give you double the exp and save you money. :) (I reccommend non cb sc-it's faster).

I wish you luck :)

You only need 1 out of the pair of stats for the effigy.

For example, summoning over runecrafting because 1. It's relatively easier and 2. It's more useful.

Smithing > Mining if you have the cash

Craft or Agility depending on cash again.

Etc.

If he ever plans to max, he shouldn't waste his rc effigies on summoning.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

If you want to max total you will benefit very much from opening effigies with the slower skills: runecrafting, agility, fishing, mining, woodcutting, hunter/herblore, thieving/construction, firemaking/cooking. The last three are optional because they are pretty much equal in speed taking into account moneymaking (but if you Nex for money, hunter > herblore and thieving > construction). You have 99 herblore so that's straightforward.

For rc, ZMI + random event lamps + penguin points + Tears of Guthix + Troll Invasion.

Agility: Ideally penance horn at Ape Atoll until 80, then penance horn and pies @ Advanced Gnome.

Fishing: Barbarian fishing, alching or dropping the fish. Use urns.

Mining: Granite until 80, then concentrated gold with juju mining. Use urns and a lava titan both ways, and alch or drop the ores. If you want to get the gold mining armour, do it at the lowest level you can (start now).

Woodcutting: Either teaks with adze (get firemaking up first if you can), alching or dropping the logs, or arctic pines, splitting the logs. Use urns.

Hunter: Common jadinko's for seeds until 78, then carrion + igneous (iirc), and finally draconic + common at 80. Use an arctic bear.

Thieving: Monkey knife fighters.

Construction: Oak larders, then oak dungeon doors. If you feel rich you can do mahogany tables. SC tools will reduce cost but increase time to level.

Firemaking: Magic logs with a pyrelord familiar. If you want to use yew logs, don't; it's better to use magic logs and penance horn.

Cooking: Wines.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Get juju potions (from hunter) and start doing herb runs ALL the time.

This would provide tons of profit by the time you max farming and you can use those money towards buyables.

Also, start doing shattering hearts - at first, I hated doing it.

But if you do it every week, you notice that it ends up building up to a lot (especially at higher levels)

You can get most of the rocks from leveling normally anyhow.

capt%20kevin.png