Dungeoneering: The Remake

Icuownage

Ok yeah, preparations are nearing completion, please say if you are ready now.

We will start at in 15 minutes once 3 people have said they're ready.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Why'd no one say they were ready when you were all watching the thread? I was serious about that saying ready again stuff.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

In my defense, I was stuck in an extremely long and tedious game of Sc2 that I didn't want to back out of, getting here several hours after you called for ready. I really thought it a bad idea to call in at that time.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Cause posting two days after the last post isn't socially awkward...

I think it is fairly obvious that Ico will be running the sessions at the schedualed times, or will post if he is running it at different times...Asking serves no purpose.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Yeah I'll run at the scheduled times. If I do decide to run another day I will post hours before the event so hopefully people will be aware.

Also I didn't run Saturday because my results got me down.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Just saying, session at 10pm if people are still interested, say ready AFTER 9:45.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

One more person then sure

(I know Seraphi is there, I mean 4 people)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Okay I'll start

You slowly awaken. A sharp pain slices through your body, and you hastly look around the poorly lit and damp roomthat you find yourself in. You now realise, you are chained to a wall, but a quick glance to your sides reveals you are not alone. Others around you all slowly awaken as you have. A flickering torch in the corner shyly reveals two humanoid creatures sat around a box, their attention focused at something shiny on the table.

You now realise the dampness in the room has rusted the chain.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Aaaaaand it doesn't seem like anyone is playing so yeah..

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Sorry again. Busy. In the path of Hurricane Irene now so we're working our arses off.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Internet problems in Britian...Hurricanes in America...

The elements are conspiring against you Ico.

I call dibs on witing Icodysses.

Anyone willing to invent a panthon? =P

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.