"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Do you guys think this is a doable goal?

Well, that depends which answer you want.

The truthful one as to whether or not I can actually get it at my current exp rate, factoring in EoEer's DGing when they do :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Did some DG's tonight :) Still between the 8-11 death zone, but eeeeeh... Managed to net 108ishk exp and now 7.3m to 119 :) Gona have to try and be around in the daytime now really as EoE at night seems quiet as the grave.

EDIT: Just done a DG (1:57am) and ONLY died 5 times :D That's progress right? :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

In fairness, we sent him off to path in one of the dg's and one of the rooms was an absolute disasterpiece of a puzzle room :L Even I died running into there! :P

And then at Necro, he kept running in instead of letting the skeles disappear :P

All in all, only died a few more times than me in them deegee's

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

> Run in before skeles disappear

> Expect to survive

ha. Buying skele tank @ necro.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

> Expect to survive

It was more:

>People doing DG

>No one says about Skele's

>Personal GS in (The room before Necro was a rape room anyways and in the couple of times I ran through it I was knocked down to ~300lp)

>Gets raped.

how can u die 7x/dg with a plate lol. I died 3x less with plate than hood

Iunno Bruno... I eat and pray properly, try to lure every now and then when in solo GD's... I guess plate just really doesn't support and suit my DG style at all which is odd :/

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

> Expect to survive

It was more:

>People doing DG

>Personal GS in (The room before Necro was a rape room anyways and in the couple of times I ran through it I was knocked down to ~300lp)

>Gets raped.

Iunno Bruno... I eat and pray properly, try to lure every now and then when in solo GD's... I guess plate just really doesn't support and suit my DG style at all which is odd :/

I think you need to re-define your idea of a rape room :P preboss was a melee zomb, t11 ranger and two jellies xD

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

> Expect to survive

It was more:

>People doing DG

>Gets raped.

1 dino=rape now.....

orlyn.png

youry.png

> Expect to survive

It was more:

>People doing DG

>Gets raped.

I think you need to re-define your idea of a rape room :P preboss was a melee zomb, t11 ranger and two jellies xD

That was pre-pre-boss tbh

orlyn.png

youry.png

Ferret room was the rape room; 2 mages, 2 shades, skele warrior and 2 feckin rangers. Must say hood did sweet FA in that situation :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

ez can u vid it i like watching spastics dg :thumbup:

Haha throw a video programme I can use my way and I can vid it for you :)

Anyways, 2 0P floors so far today, and a 13 death warp :) So not too bad really... Managed to reset too.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Chant for boobs

I have answered your chant! *Goes topless*

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I do have some screenshots of 92 crafting and 96 herblore to upload, but I have friends coming over so I'll update this post later on...

Also I finally broke plate!@@@@ Got a much better bind now! Yep that's right, I bound a Primal Full Helm (picture soon too!)

And finally yays for QBD... Though I'm never going to attempt her as I suck as bossing and probably wont get past the first stage, she seems ever so cool :D

With regards to IRLeneering - Got a 75 in my last Cistercians essay placing me smack bang on target for the First in my degree... I couldn't be happier. Also seeing comedian Kevin Bridges in Hereford on the 20th, also seeing the Wurzels too sometime around then and getting a new contract/phone come 18th...

SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Also I finally broke plate!@@@@ Got a much better bind now! Yep that's right, I bound a Primal Full Helm (picture soon too!)

[bleep].

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If only we had been in a skype call at the time,.

You cant [bleep]ing censor that shit.