"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Brb catching you CJ! Also... I never realised that Insomnium make such amazing gym music.

Also, as the blog title says - 2.5m to 120 now! So close... Tomorrow night will be unbearable. If I can get close to 1.6m DG, like I have done the last few nights then I'm looking at 900k to 120, and 120 party on Sunday evening - That is after 8 or so floors due to me being out til 4PM doing my Cathedral volunteering stuff... I just hope I get to DG with EoE!

SO EXCITED I GET A CAPE WITH PARTICLES

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Down to 1.2m to 120. 1 occ, 3 warp and some c1s left... So gona deal with that reset first thing when I can after my shifts down the Cathedral, and then do the 10 or so DGs that I need to do for 120.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Haha will beat me to it on the blog! So it happened, it really did finally happen!

68q9G.png

uFgyA.png

mDsYj.png

Goal now for when casualing with EoE:

WiyA5.png

Main idea now that I'm 120 DG is going for taskmaster... Should be able to nail the levels within a few weeks.

• Like 1

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Dat unbeliever ;)

Anyways.... With the goal of Taskmaster now being what I'm going for I started to narrow down the gap to Ardy Elite (actually, I only need 1 task - that being 82 thieving req). My aunty and uncle came over yesterday as it was bank holiday Monday, and they usually come have food and a quiz and a bit of a laugh whenever we have a bank holiday, birthday or other occasion. Therefore PP, being only 5 mins per stint, was fantastic to fit in between running up and down the stairs and so this happened:

D7xMW.png

BZB7f.png

3HHJ9.png

And then when aunty and uncle went home I decided to do Gelinor Games (it was 2AM anyways), and this snuck up on me:

c3M2H.png

• Like 1

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Today I went out for a nice little drive with parents to Dore Abbey, Bacton Church, Capel-y-ffin, Llanthony Priory, and the oldest pub in Wales.

Afterwards I managed to have time to get this:

PrrUt.png

Which led to:

4LjbC.png

Also, in terms of some Taskmaster reqs:

1 task left on Mory med - that being the Haunted Mine one :'(

Been Fish Flinging with Dan today - went from 411k to 91, down to 284k to 91, with 9 FF tickets left for tomorrow (today).

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I actually laughed reading your comments guys xD Hahahaha!

In terms of racing/levels etc:

t5pAI.png

LTGEM.png

4iBG9.png

140k or so to 91 fishing today so should be able to get Fremmy elite done leaving just Livid Farm.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Inventory: Elf crystal, 2 House tabs, Taverley tab (optional), Brimhaven tab, Ring of Duelling, Witchdoctor mask or Juju bag, 5 trees and payments, 6 fruit trees and payments, 1 Calquat tree and payment, Giant Ent (for extra fruit yield)

Start at Lumbridge. Normal tree.

Teleport to House, then Falador. Normal tree.

Run to Taverley. Normal tree.

Ring of Duelling to MA. Spirit tree to Gnome Village. Speak to Elkoy, then do fruit tree.

Ring of Duelling to MA/speak to Elkoy again. Spirit tree to Gnome Stronghold. Fruit and normal tree.

Spirit tree to GE. Normal tree.

Teleport to House, then Catherby. Fruit tree.

Teleport to HH. Fruit tree.

Teleport to Lletya. Fruit tree.

Teleport to Brimhaven. Fruit tree.

Run south to Tai Bwo. Calquat tree.

All in all shouldn't take more than about 12 minutes I think. Hope that helps!

For Magics and Palms, you're looking at about ~140K exp per day I think.

I personally did Poison Ivy bushes too as they were relatively quick exp, and a payment for Calquats. It's up to you though!

• Like 1

:thumbup: I just now need to figure out a decent enough fruit tree!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I did Maples and Papayas from ~90 to 99, and it didn't break the bank. Calquats are especially good, and do Spirit Trees once you can; the payments are easy to get and it's a big lump of exp. I have mine planted in Etceteria and in Brimhaven, for easy access to the bush patch and fruit tree patch, respectively.

• Like 1

Gard, any idea how long that took? I'm looking at doing Yews and Paps then (and I'm 92 Farm)... I was talking to Dan's brother about it and he said that doing Yews I can still make 150k profit per day from dailies AND if I do herb runs + morchellas that I'm safe and making bank.

Also lawl Ezee and BXP.

More updates on Taskmaster:

Stewed RC:

ULa8p.png

Did the other tasks:

j4xMi.png

I HAVE RESURRECTION WHEN I FACE JAD NOW@@

Then this happened:

FrGMr.png

xPNNJ.png

uv3Gm.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Don't pay to protect yew trees.

Why not? :o :3

Damnit Ian stop beating me and go slow!

NEVER!

Also surprise level:

86ehZ.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

New autograph successes too:

John Hurt:

iOkKa.jpg

And if you guys remember when I wrote off to Red Bull and got nothing really back cept drivers cards... Well... Someone on Fanmail.biz (the forum/website I use for addresses etc) told me to email Red Bull as that works for people generally, so I thought I might as well... This came today:

JAvQh.jpg

Image looks to be a bit grainy... BUUUUT THEY ACTUALLY SIGNED THEM!!@@

Got a cool letter too... Saying that I got them as they had them from last year :D

ot0rb.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Yew seed 74,864

10 Cactus Spines 54,370

Assuming med.

Ends up being cheaper to take the occasional death than to pay for the spines every round. But if you have money to burn.

Idc. Your shitty farm run anyway :>

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER