"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Only exciting thing tonight:

mtTjr.png

And Podium in Fish Flingers:

J65sl.png

In terms of goals, I still want Taskmaster, but with Sally pulling out it doesn't have to be that fast anymore, so I'm skilling. Throwing out a goal of Old Max 2379 total. 2329 at the moment, so 50 levels to go. Which should hopefully help with the drive to all 80+, and eventually 2400 total.

Current worry though is money. I have too many thoughts, and too little money. So what should I do?

I can buy 99 pray for ~35.6m or there abouts. Which I really want before I go back to uni, because <3: Prayer.

If Grimy's sheets are right, I can buy 99 Herblore for ~8/9m. (Inb4OctarinetellsmetomakeOvlsforit)

Then after that is 99 Farming, which currently is going well... But if my calcs are right, it's ~40/50m, continuing with Yews and Paps (I am able to afford it atm with dailies etc helping cover cost).

And finally Crafting... This'll be ~46m according to Grimy.

As for Cooking, FM, and Fletching, they're AFK and cost next to no money.

So... My question really is, what 99's should I go for right now? Prayer and Herb then Farming over time and eventually Crafting? Should I sell Arma or something and buy it back later? I just dunno what to do :3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Last time we gave you srs advice you rq.

So, get 200m cooking.

I can handle srs advice better on this. So GO@ Please <3: I promise you I wont RQ.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

- Going past 96 prayer is a waste if you have other buyables. That said, if you are hellbent on doing it for some stupid reason, I'd wager now to be the time. Bones are cheap, and with an (allegedly) impending release of Optimus, prices are bound to rise.

- Crafting, do it whilst it's cheap. Probably influenced by point #1. Make use of daily staves/flasks for topper xp.

- Make overloads for 99 herblore.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If Grimy's sheets are right, I can buy 99 Herblore for ~8/9m. (Inb4OctarinetellsmetomakeOvlsforit)

If you're doing any form of untradeable potions, his sheets assume that they have some "value". i.e extreme magics are factored in as being the same worth as a magic potion, and that it costs you nothing to make them

When really you do :P check the calcs yourself if you want to figure out the real xp/gp :)

But you should do ovls instead anyway ;) You'll always need them and might aswell make them while you still need the xp

E: Also remember a lot of those gp/xp for herb are thrown off a lot by gwd update atm :S I'd do crafting first and then prayer (though like bxp says the pray levels arent that useful). You can always farm maples/pineapples instead if you need to cut back on spending, not like theres a rush with farming and livid farm is worth a good 2m xp if you get it done before 99 too

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Alrighty then! Guess I'll get crafting sorted. Green dhide bodies seem to be going down a lot anyways. Was -6.something yesterday -5.88 today.

What I'll do then, is start on Crafting, continue farming, and possibly try and get back into Frost Dragon killing sometime soon. Maybe when back at uni.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Alrighty then! Guess I'll get crafting sorted. Green dhide bodies seem to be going down a lot anyways. Was -6.something yesterday -5.88 today.

Don't rush to 99 with crafting. Do your daily flasks, they'll add up with time. Stop at 98. Finish once 99 all others.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Cheers guys, and aye Arttu, I kinda was planning to hit 97/98 craft and then let daily staves and flasks finish that off over X months.

So... Update on stuff... I kinda splurged 20m yesterday on Saradomin's Whisper because y'know STRBONUS@@@@ But may sell it back sometime. I had to sell Dpick to afford it so sad times. Anyways this is what happened to me today:

zOQ6o.png

Ko6T8.png

Finished the baby tasks too:

Bwpuh.png

Ended up with this:

aTx0b.png

I also went to Zam with Ambler... Loot ended up being 7 Addy Plates, Rune Bar and a Sapphire. Five of the plates were B2B2B2B2B, then had a coin string etc.

hVIMO.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

#EoE

lYfZX.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Everyone's lobbyscaping. Symptoms of Post-Comp-Depression, it's like Post 99 depression, but 24x and a 120 worse. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Bwpuh.png

Fishing with a ccbow? Whats wrong with you

Grats though :grin:

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Because I had to do the kill warped bats in accurate, rapid and long-range :P

Kinda in a very sucky mood at the moment... So not done much at all:

qsoVt.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

You are a massive nub; whom I love.

<3: I miss you bro.

Still in a bit of a crappy mood really... I think it's perhaps thinking about uni. I kinda have a lot of low self worth atm and feel like I'm probably gona be very lonely when I'm back... But ehhhh. Anyways Grand Prix today was good with Hamilton win! Surprised at double Red Bull failure to finish, and yeahs :)

Here's what happened on RS today in chronological order:

KPoya.png

Mw1vv.png

JiMkd.png

oGV0c.png

Good level day I'd say... And as it stands - 15k from 74 Hunter (aim is 75 sometime soonish), 95k from 85 Mining, 132k from 84 WC, probably could his 92 Fishing tomorrow if I used all my Fish Flinger tokens, also 400k from 95 cooking and 93 FM, and if I sucked it up, perhaps could easily get 80 Construction.

But we'll see where tomorrow takes me, which is probably more cooking (99 soon?), lots of FF, and then maybe Construction or something.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

erm for farming, do torstol runs regularly with juju + highest greenfingers you can afford. Use the profit to do mages/palms. That's what I did for 99 farming and I think I still ended up making money lol

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

erm for farming, do torstol runs regularly with juju + highest greenfingers you can afford. Use the profit to do mages/palms. That's what I did for 99 farming and I think I still ended up making money lol

Well, I'm like 3 days JoT from 74 Hunter and attempting to get Farming juju (inb4mad)... Are Torstols really that amazing? And in fact juju? I mean, whenever I herb run atm I get ~39-47, and yet people in EoE with juju only seem to get 45-50. Could I possibly profit off Torsts without juju?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Could I possibly profit off Torsts without juju?

No. :P I think your no-juju average is a little high there tbh anyway, since I guess you're taking your max run as 47 where average is prob more like 40 really :P

I could say torsts end up being from 45-92 by that logic (average is just under 50 I think? Maybe tops it depending on gf tier) ;) But they're definately a step up, and even better if you go get remote farm (or can be bothered to) and use that for another ~30-40k profit per run :)

Edited by Octarine

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Could I possibly profit off Torsts without juju?

No. tongue.gif I think your no-juju average is a little high there tbh anyway, since I guess you're taking your max run as 47 where average is prob more like 40 really tongue.gif

I could say torsts end up being from 45-92 by that logic (average is just under 50 I think? Maybe tops it depending on gf tier) wink.gif But they're definately a step up, and even better if you go get remote farm (or can be bothered to) and use that for another ~30-40k profit per run smile.gif

Awwwww :(

Anyways after the discussion with Dan earlier, I found out that I wont be able to get Farming Juju for a long while... Not because I'm 2 more days JoT away from it, but because when I get 74 Hunter, if I just went for the Jadinkos that would give me the vines for the potion I wont get the seeds for the potion. For them I'd need to either hunt Commons (LOLNO), Carrion (can't do) or spend a lot of time earning favour points.... Ultimately rendering me actively getting 74 Hunter useless.

Started doing Snap runs instead though as they're the best I can do with just T2 Greenfingers.

Anyways got these today:

mHGg8.png

VvA0F.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Anyways after the discussion with Dan earlier, I found out that I wont be able to get Farming Juju for a long while... Not because I'm 2 more days JoT away from it, but because when I get 74 Hunter, if I just went for the Jadinkos that would give me the vines for the potion I wont get the seeds for the potion. For them I'd need to either hunt Commons (LOLNO), Carrion (can't do) or spend a lot of time earning favour points.... Ultimately rendering me actively getting 74 Hunter useless.

I know you're just trying to find reasons not to get jujus, but you can get really easy favour points from doing dink lair fm :) So they're basically free anyway just as an extra from normal training

safersbanner.png

I know you're just trying to find reasons not to get jujus, but you can get really easy favour points from doing dink lair fm smile.gif So they're basically free anyway just as an extra from normal training

But they're good reasons :P And an efficiency point of view, surely they're not worth it? Considering the lengths and effort and time that have to be spent to get just a few, where that time could be put to better use elsewhere? And I don't really like dink fm (my loss I know) ;-;

EDIT: What the hell is up with your smilies that you use? Why do they break every time I quote you? D:

Also late night level:

dBvAn.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Eh theres still no reason not to get jujus tbh, I think basically every single step would be considered efficient. Not that you usually care for efficiency anyway :P

Also I have no idea about my smilies.. If I edit/have a post quoted they basically always break..

safersbanner.png