Embedded edit post window acting up

Omar

23kp56g.jpg

Emoticons don't show up, the X and the word are supposed to be on the right, and it looks like the clickable boxes at the bottom are overlapped (likely because the emoticon bar is supposed to be on the side, not at the top). Supwidat?

Edited by tripsis
Put image in image tags

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Same thing is happening to me D: Only in Safari though I think. Is that the browser you're using, I wonder? I let Peter know but I'm not sure we know what the problem is atm.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Nope, Firefox 5. Sorry for the image tags, I don't like posting large images because I don't trust the automatic resize.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

First, emoticons stopped showing up in the box then the box turned into a bar on top. Maybe soon it'll start breathing.

For about a week now I've found that often when I post on Tip.It from Safari it tries to post my message more than once, even when I don't click "post" more than once. It happens with the PM system too, I managed to send the same PM 3 times earlier despite only clicking on send once. Also the emoticons box is blank and when I edit a post the submit button is almost completely cut off:

28wdzxu.png

Safari version is the most recent and Snow Leopard is fully up to date. Is this a problem with the forum's compatibility with Safari or just a problem with Safari itself? As I said it was fine a week ago and there haven't been any updates I've installed for Safari or OS X in about a month so I don't know what would have caused it. This is also the only forum it happens on.

Oh and no posts about how I should use 'X' Browser or how Windows is better than OS X please! I just want to know if this is a Safari or Tip.It problem :P

Thanks!

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

http://forum.tip.it/topic/300065-embedded-edit-post-window-acting-up/

Others have been having the same problem too; they're looking into it.

Suppose it helps if I actually read the other topics first! Thanks :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I haven't had the multiple problem yet.