Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

By the way, I can do some investigating but I'm not going to be doing it any time soon. (I have members :P )

Eastern time it is 2:00 or 3:00 I think. (or maybe 4:00) If you have daylight savings that can easily throw you off.

By the way as far as the lores updates go though I found some things very interesting in Arrav's story.

To fully understand most of what I am saying you are going to need read the updates.

While talking to the WOM he says something to the effect of he hopes to see Arav some day. Now, according to the new lores update Arrav is actually an undead minion of Zemourgal in another plane. To meet Arrav he will have to A. Travel to a different plane, or B. Be at the head of the front lines when Zemourgal comes back.

In the case of A. he would have to go to a different plane. To our current knowledge the only beings that have traveled from one plane to another are the gods and the Mahjarrat. (And Arrav) So for this to happen the WOM would have to probably be one of these to possibilities (He could be a Mahjarrat because he does have an incredibly long life.) or he could taken there by one of these two possibilities. It is unlikely he would be taken by a Mahjarrat because most of the Mahjarrat we know of are evil. The only god that isn't evil is Saradom, but the WOM doesn't exactly have Sara's favor (in my opinion) because he robbed the bank.

Also if he did get into the other plain, obviously Zemourgal would be powerful there so he couldn't just march in and take Arrav.

In the case of option B. he would have to convince all the leaders of the cities that there was an impending invasion and he would need to take over. The biggest problem with that is that that he would have to convince leaders to turn over everything to a known bank robber.

Also by the way, the museum update is huge. It will take a long time to cover. The basement alone is over 5 min maps large.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, when did it say WOM would go meet Arrav? I only heard him say that someday he could tell me the rest of the story.

Anyway, the big news is the dig in Morytania. If memory serves, Zaros' domain was Morytania.

I can also tell you that there's no news in the Timeline section, most, if not all, of the exhibits are just models telling the stories of things we already know. Many of the exhibits are supplied by the player himself.

Fix Boss Monster Drops for teams!!!

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

RSOF Quick find: 24-25-592-54824756

Seriously, who cares?

If its that important, JaGeX will release a quest or something..

I'd lmao if you figure it all out, and then before you post it, theres a new quest that comes out explaining it all :XD:

jordangmsunset.jpg

Seriously, who cares?

If its that important, JaGeX will release a quest or something..

I'd lmao if you figure it all out, and then before you post it, theres a new quest that comes out explaining it all :XD:

listen, if you won't contribute or add a conspiracy theory or any of that, get out, stop spending ur time getting ur post count up in this fashion. you have a half dozen posts when i went here.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Just for simplicity, we're going to keep with the 1 hour before the TET event. It's simple and nobody has to do any thinking. That means 7:00 PM UK, 11:00 AM PST, 12:00 PM MST, 1:00 PM CST, 2:00 PM EST.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

By the way, I can do some investigating but I'm not going to be doing it any time soon. (I have members :P )

Eastern time it is 2:00 or 3:00 I think. (or maybe 4:00) If you have daylight savings that can easily throw you off.

By the way as far as the lores updates go though I found some things very interesting in Arrav's story.

To fully understand most of what I am saying you are going to need read the updates.

While talking to the WOM he says something to the effect of he hopes to see Arav some day. Now, according to the new lores update Arrav is actually an undead minion of Zemourgal in another plane. To meet Arrav he will have to A. Travel to a different plane, or B. Be at the head of the front lines when Zemourgal comes back.

In the case of A. he would have to go to a different plane. To our current knowledge the only beings that have traveled from one plane to another are the gods and the Mahjarrat. (And Arrav) So for this to happen the WOM would have to probably be one of these to possibilities (He could be a Mahjarrat because he does have an incredibly long life.) or he could taken there by one of these two possibilities. It is unlikely he would be taken by a Mahjarrat because most of the Mahjarrat we know of are evil. The only god that isn't evil is Saradom, but the WOM doesn't exactly have Sara's favor (in my opinion) because he robbed the bank.

Also if he did get into the other plain, obviously Zemourgal would be powerful there so he couldn't just march in and take Arrav.

In the case of option B. he would have to convince all the leaders of the cities that there was an impending invasion and he would need to take over. The biggest problem with that is that that he would have to convince leaders to turn over everything to a known bank robber.

Also by the way, the museum update is huge. It will take a long time to cover. The basement alone is over 5 min maps large.

*cough* Zanaris, Shadow of the Storm, Draynor Manor portal *cough*

You're wrong aleb, we get to go to other planes too.

Probably won't be able to attend the meeting, though if it runs over an hour then I might just get in at the end.

Anyway, the big news is the dig in Morytania. If memory serves, Zaros' domain was Morytania.

I actually thought the swamps were Zamorak's domain, as Zaros' primary influence was over the desert. However, it has been untouched since the God Wars apparently, so some useful relics may be found there. If you don't mind, perhaps some of our Members should team up together to search the new land when the safe passage is built? It will be much faster I'm sure.

*cough* Zanaris, Shadow of the Storm, Draynor Manor portal *cough*

You're wrong aleb, we get to go to other planes too.

As usual Trobigod proves me wrong... At least I'm not making incorrect assumptions... As usual.

There actually is some very interesting stuff in the new museum.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

I did a through-out investigation of the museum (which really means I read everything in a half-assed way). Some of the stuff may be intresting but I'm too lazy to screenie them. Homever, it looks like that the museum has lost The Shield of Arrav since the display case for it was empty.

I did a through-out investigation of the museum (which really means I read everything in a half-assed way). Some of the stuff may be intresting but I'm too lazy to screenie them. Homever, it looks like that the museum has lost The Shield of Arrav since the display case for it was empty.

... what? Display 24, empty? Are you absolutely sure? Because Skeeran recently posted a picture of it inside the display case on the WOMDA forums. So unless something weird has happened, I think you overlooked it. :P

... what? Display 34, empty? Are you absolutely sure? Because Skeeran recently posted a picture of it inside the display case on the WOMDA forums. So unless something weird has happened, I think you overlooked it. :P

Erm... I examined all the cabinets, the one with The Shield of Arrav said that the case will be kept empty for a chance of getting the shield back or something.

Amount of spam rising... Urge to kill people rising...

:lol: :lol:

that goes in my sig!

Anyway, if you talk to the historian mines (whatever) and tell him about your adventures, the boxes are filled in. I only need the temple of Ikov quest and I am finished! (138 kudos! all boxes filled but one!)

It definitely puts histories slant toward the supposed awesomeness of Saradomin.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Probably won't be able to attend the meeting, though if it runs over an hour then I might just get in at the end.

I actually thought the swamps were Zamorak's domain, as Zaros' primary influence was over the desert. However, it has been untouched since the God Wars apparently, so some useful relics may be found there. If you don't mind, perhaps some of our Members should team up together to search the new land when the safe passage is built? It will be much faster I'm sure.

Zybez claims that Morytania was Zaros' domain, and he had many vampyre's in his army, plus, the general who watched Zamorak kill Zaros is in the slayer tower there.

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

... what? Display 34, empty? Are you absolutely sure? Because Skeeran recently posted a picture of it inside the display case on the WOMDA forums. So unless something weird has happened, I think you overlooked it. :P

Erm... I examined all the cabinets, the one with The Shield of Arrav said that the case will be kept empty for a chance of getting the shield back or something.

Talk to Historian Minas, he remembers that you returned the shield.

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

Don't quote me on this but hey... The necromancer mage was killed by someone... was it Malignius Mortifier? He says "Maybe Someday you will be able to learn such sorts of necromancy" (or something like that)

tanmranger,Edger1993.gif

Edger1993.gif

Then does the Shield Go into the case?

tanmranger,Edger1993.gif

Edger1993.gif

Then does the Shield Go into the case?

Yep.

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

has anybody tryed using ring of visibility in his house omg the swamp wat major city is under swamps gorgeshin or whatever that thing under his bed looks like kalphite where does tunnel from kalphites lead dorgeshun he may be working with goblins since jagex says there magic is highly advanced

Yay! I was proven wrong, how nice. <.<

Anyway Zaros did have vampyres in his army, but they betrayed him with Zamorak. Oh, I'm too busy to go Varrock now, I got like 9k yews to fletch and I'm in Lletya.