hmmm....interesting

johnnyboy269

yo guys...yup so im a new member and i enjoy it a lot ...but i sorta have a problem. when i first came to member world by means of tellying to cammy (as u so dearingly call it)...i was like YES!!!...im a member..it was a pretty good feeling. I had pretty good stats in the beggining of my membership and about 6 mill. However, the second i got to cammy bank...i bought everything member realted i could- d legs- all d weps-rune dart-bloods and the list continues....but then i couldnt use the stuff for 1 reason or another....so i decided to duel it and make more money off of it. Needless to say i lost all my money as i was inexperieced to the tactics the experts use. There on after ...i have cut mages and gone dueling to try and get my money back...but all i end up doing is losing and dueling some more.....I especially like dueling with dds and no armor (as some may call it the noob way). Neways the point is i cant get have fun in this game nemore because all i do is cut like 1k mages-sell them for 1.1 mill and duel the money all away. Don't get me wrong i dont suck at dueling ...i once even won 800k...but i ultimately lose everything...i never know when to stop..as we speak (or rather as u read this) i m cuttigng mages..its kinda sad...ne1 got ne advice..ive lost over 20 mill total and my wc lvl is 89....it was 74 when i became a member....plz help and add me if u wanna buy some mages lol - johnnyboy269

This may sound blunt but...

STOP DUELLING MORON! IF YOU ULTIMATELY LOSE, YOU SHOUDN'T CONTINUE!

That being said, I recomend if you need to have your dueling fix, duel with no stakes. But really, if you're consistently losing, you should stop.

dueling can sometimes be addictive... I suggest you cut back dueling gradually...

Slowly start dueling less and cutting mages more, if you do it slowly it isn't so bad.

Possibly in two weeks you'll be all rich again :D

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

How r we going to help..

hold on ill swim across the atlantic and slap u with a tuna and tell u somethign that u cud tell ur self..

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE STOP!

Stop the cycle, find another skill.. like minning or merchant u make more money merchanting..

And if youre going to continue dueling learn to do it properly.. look for guides and learn how to havew an advantage

sig234ej4.png

It's easy: Just stop dueling if you keep loosing money. Instead, get a fair ammount of money and merchant it. Or, better yet, get your runecrafting up to 50 or so, buy up a bunch of glory amulets and rune essence, and craft nature runes through the abyss. It's an awesome way to make money; like 400k gold an hour. I've tried cutting magic logs myself - and it just takes way too long to cut the logs. i couldn't beat 400k gold an hour with woodcutting by chopping over 400 magic logs in an hour even if I had a dragon axe and 99 woodcutting!

In my opinion any player, especially a f2p with 6mill, whom is savvy enough earn 20mill is also savvy enough to gather him/herself those items which would give them any legal advantage they can get.

put shortly:

-flame-

In my opinion any player, especially a f2p with 6mill, whom is savvy enough earn 20mill is also savvy enough to gather him/herself those items which would give them any legal advantage they can get.

put shortly:

-flame-

what does "savvy" mean? :oops:

put shortly:

-flame-

what does "savvy" mean? :oops:

Smart enough... almost in a street smart way.

At least you caught how bad that type of cycle is and how damaging it is before it could have potentially happened in real life through gambling. It's a good lesson if nothing else. :)

Little tips:

* Stop dueling. According to your text you are one of those who only lose. You might win once in a while something, but in a long run you just waste all your cash on it.

* Find anothey money source if magics seem to be boring. Green dragons wouldn't be too bad and you'd also get some combat experience from them.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm