The adventures of Tintin

obfuscator

Official site: http://www.us.movie.tintin.com/

Trailer(s):

Anyone else excited? I'm friggen pumped, these comics were my favourites as a child and it looks like they've really stayed faithful to the originals. It comes out December 23rd.

EDIT:

bla_1324641600.png

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I've been eagerly awaiting this since I saw the first trailer back in Mayish? I think.

But yeah, totally going to be seeing this with a few friends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Epic. Apparently the story is a mix of the crab with the golden claws, and secret of the unicorm/red rackham's treasure. I'm curious to see how they'll integrate those - obviously unicorn and rackham are the same story part 1 and 2 but crab with the golden claws is completely separate, and also the blue lotus is kind of a precursor to it.

Also, they're planning two more movies in the future, one directed by PJ and one a collaboration between PJ and SS. Curious to see which ones they'll do, as several of them are pretty racist so I don't know how well they'd fly on screen.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Also, they're planning two more movies in the future, one directed by PJ and one a collaboration between PJ and SS. Curious to see which ones they'll do, as several of them are pretty racist so I don't know how well they'd fly on screen.

Oh really now? This shall be interesting.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm personally not looking forward to it. I preferred the days when Tintin was filled with crude racial stereotypes, such as:

ntintin112a.jpg

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

At least us Belgians abused black people in their own country!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I've always thought Tintin was about a gay robot.

dude-wait-what.jpg

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You've sparked my curiosity, explain? :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I googled it but didn't find anything that makes sense.

Retired

Nothing really brought it on, I just hadn't heard of it before and when I heard somebody mentioning that some actors (Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, IIRC) would be starring in a Tintin movie, it was just the first thing that came to mind. I'm kinda disappointed to find out that it's about some... boy detective, I guess? At least now I know who that sailor guy that's used for those "haha, oh wow" memes is, I guess.

It makes me sad that I'm seemingly the only person that shares in my delusions, because I would totally watch a movie about a gay robot.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Nothing really brought it on, I just hadn't heard of it before and when I heard somebody mentioning that some actors (Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, IIRC) would be starring in a Tintin movie, it was just the first thing that came to mind. I'm kinda disappointed to find out that it's about some... boy detective, I guess? At least now I know who that sailor guy that's used for those "haha, oh wow" memes is, I guess.

It makes me sad that I'm seemingly the only person that shares in my delusions, because I would totally watch a movie about a gay robot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Robot

It never got released though :D

Retired

HEY I REMEMBER THIS FROM WHEN I WAS A KID

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I remember that the Japanese villain in the Blue Lotus story was my favourite character.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• 2 weeks later...

I liked Tintin instantly when I first read the comic books a few years ago, and when I saw the names "Peter Jackson" and "Steven Spielberg" related to the movie... I NEED TO WATCH THIS, P E R I O D. :P

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

• 2 months later...

None of my mates were into Tintin as I was. Disappointing, because where's the fun in going to the movies alone? I'll probably have to wait until I can download it, tis a shame.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm going with 4 friends. Can't wait. :thumbup:

I live in a pop culture cave, so this is the first I have heard of the movie. My first thought was 'who the [bleep] releases a movie 2 days before Christmas', and my second thought was 'AWESOME!'. I've read a couple of the books (like, exactly 2), and I really liked them. Since they have decided to release the movie one what is probably the 4th most inconvenient day all year (right after Christmas, Christmas Eve, and Boxing Day), at least for me, I doubt I will be seeing this before the new year. Still, something to look forward to before school starts up again.