ZMI RC (+Agility)

Noxx

Is there any way of RCing via ZMI efficiently without a full bank?

I PVM a lot so i keep 15-20 spots open for Drops/Effigies and having to fill that up every now and then when i feel like doing some RC is really annoying.

Is abysss runecrafting even worth thinking about? If i do Deaths/Bloods?

EDIT: I've started training agility today. I find it a great skill to keep my hands busy while watching some movies or series on the laptop. I've done 2 sessions of 55 minutes each. 1 was at Gnome Advanced and the other at barbarian Advanced. After 55 minutes at Gnome i got 47k exp. After 55 minutes at barbarian i got 50.5k exp. This seems to be way under avg exp rates. I tried keeping my clicking as fast as i could but obviously there was a missclick here and there. but surely this isnt enough to justify the large loss in exp. I've heard of people getting 65k+/h at barbarian. Where am i going wrong?

Also i've heard that hunting butterflies barehanded could be a good way to train agility as a secondary skill. Does anyone have exp rates on that?

To the first question:

No.

he only other choice to not majorly slow down banking would be to not bank runes at all, but that limits ess per run so much its not worth it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you're not doing shattered heart every week, just get all the rocks but dont turn them in. Thats like 30 bank spaces on demand :)

And no, I think abyss crafting doesn't really even push 30k/hr

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Get collapsible items like slayer helmets, etc.

It's kind of annoying cause you can't really do much in the mean time (like farm runes, etc)

I feel like if you start ZMI, you might as well do it few a long time or you're just wasting time trying to fill up your bank.

Remember that things like tomatoes and whatever that can be stored in baskets are pretty awesome for filling banks.

As well as items that have charges (cheap one is ring of dueling/ferocious ring/etc)

capt%20kevin.png

If you haven't already, claiming some holiday items from Diango is a good way to fill up those last 15-20 spaces.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

If you haven't already, claiming some holiday items from Diango is a good way to fill up those last 15-20 spaces.

Oh snap this is actually a great idea. I haven't thought about this.

Also i'm adding an Agility question the the OP.