Runescape not loading at all?

Nanaboy

Hello, I was playing RS about 6 hours ago and decided to take a break... I try to come play again and the RS homepage or any other affiliated pages just refuse to load. It shouldn't be my ISP because I am accessing other sites with great speed and am even playing Counterstrike. I didn't see a post like this anywhere else so I was wondering if this is just me? I've also head of recent slow loading times but this is the first time I've had it. Wastin so much xp bro

281ae50b7c.png

Yep, it's being talked about. It's on their side, not yours.

Guess they weren't satisfied with people paying to play a crubling game so now they're making it so that people are paying for a game they can't play at all.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

meh same thing happens to item servers when tf2 updates dont worry about it

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Already being discussed here.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hmm... I am not able to access the page from my iMac (figures) but when I go to my gateway with windows 7, it seems fine. Wonder if that is part of the problem or if that is just a coincidence...

The mac part is because of Apple dropping support of an older version of java (which runescape uses) Which happens when you have installed the new OS Lion on your mac or the updated Safari (5.1) on (snow) Leopard.

Now the only way to play runescape on mac with Lion is to download the mac game client made by Jagex (Which they made because of the problem) Which uses its own version of Java and runs quite smoothly.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

you can't load the website too? (sorry may have slipped when i was reading this topic)

Here is the direct link to the download of the mac client: http://www.runescape.com/downloads/runescape.dmg?261110 maybe it loads :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Hi

I have tried to log in to RC a few times now and so far I haven't be able to do so.

Reading through their forum I can see that a rather massive riot is beginning *LOL* (some players are REALLY angry) and rumors about Jagex is either being hacked or is under a DDOS attack is floating around in various threads.

What is really puzzling me is the lack of information onthe frontpage for Runescape - I.e. Jagex used to post some information if they had minor issues with stability, but this time there is nothing.

I'm no server guru, but I would imagine that if 25k - 100k players was trying to login at the same time then this could cause some issues with stability.