Stupid hackers

magzar

Well I just got my account back yesterday after it being hacked and losing interest awhile back. And now I find my combat skills are all 98, but all my money seems to be gone. So much for getting 99 slayer first. To be honest I'm a bit confused as to what the point was in the first place, because the rest of my bank is pretty much the same, I'm just broke and a higher level. honestly what was the point?

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Well I just got my account back yesterday after it being hacked and losing interest awhile back. And now I find my combat skills are all 98, but all my money seems to be gone. So much for getting 99 slayer first. To be honest I'm a bit confused as to what the point was in the first place, because the rest of my bank is pretty much the same, I'm just broke and a higher level. honestly what was the point?

Most likely gold farmers ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

well i wish they would have at least left me some of the gold. I have like 70k -.-

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

My account was hacked a while ago. I wasnt a high lvl player and only had 100k. They took every penny. They also took my only weapon, a steel 2h. Then they destroyed my silverlight, excalibur, blurite sword etc. They sold or destroyed every thing. So when I re-hacked it and got it back, I had only holiday stuff.