70-92 crafting... On a budget.

Powerfrog

I have no idea the conventional ways to train crafting and was hoping the kind people of tip.it could help me out.

I'd prefer if i only spent 3-4m, but i'd be willing to spend more if it was much faster. For efficiency purposes lets just assume i make 500k/hour. I can make more, but i don't neccessarily want to.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Water battlestaves are about 200k xp/hour and they hover around the break even point. The only downside is that the 4 hour ge limit on the battlestaves is 100 so you can only get 600 per 24 hours.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

I have no idea the conventional ways to train crafting and was hoping the kind people of tip.it could help me out.

I'd prefer if i only spent 3-4m, but i'd be willing to spend more if it was much faster. For efficiency purposes lets just assume i make 500k/hour. I can make more, but i don't neccessarily want to.

If you have lunar magic, casting superglass make is profit, abiet insanly slow. A good idea would be to sell enough to buy the materials back and blow orbs for the rest. (I think you can blow all orbs and almost beak even, i would check)

I've also heard string amulets is profit but I have no idea

Sig

Water battlestaves are about 200k xp/hour and they hover around the break even point. The only downside is that the 4 hour ge limit on the battlestaves is 100 so you can only get 600 per 24 hours.

Yeah i plan on kinda no lifing so that doesn't work very well for me. I'll put an offer in though so i'll have lots over time :)

CNqWHdA.jpg

I've also heard string amulets is profit but I have no idea

huh?

you heard wrong.

You could always make gold amulets/bracelets and profit.

But you could be doing that for weeks.

Making holy symbols and selling to general store is -1gp/xp and 60k xp/hr. You could combine that with amulets/bracelets.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I just checked and waterstaffs are 100xp each... While airs are 137.5xp each, surely it's better to do airs?

CNqWHdA.jpg

I just checked and waterstaffs are 100xp each... While airs are 137.5xp each, surely it's better to do airs?

At the moment air battlestaves cost 6 gp/xp. At that price 70-92 would be able 30m. And you said you wanted the level for about 3-4m so its a *little* out of your budget. Water battlestaves wouldn't cost you anything and they are still pretty good xp.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013