yeah cya mate.

skaterrjamez

how is that even possible

You gambled and lost, what's not to get?

You probably could get back up to that amount if you do smaller bets. I don't know why you upped the stakes on a losing streak...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

how is that even possible

You gambled and lost, what's not to get?

You probably could get back up to that amount if you do smaller bets. I don't know why you upped the stakes on a losing streak...

make your losses back? never lost 6 times in a row before..

kopbrah.png

Check out my youtube for COD and runescape

Ah this makes me think of my friend who was being "smart" by saving up 7mil a go to do his friends dice game: 2 dice, need 6 6 to win d claws.

He was ranting about [cabbage] odds after he lost for the 5th time, I was like erm dude kinda obvious the odds are against ya and 5 times at 7mil a go? You coulda just bought 2 pairs of claws.

Its the fact of gambling: In the end you will lose, and the more times you gamble the greater the odds of losing are.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You chose to gamble. It doesn't matter how many times you do so, there is always a chance of losing. That's probability.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau