Level 3 Total Exp.- 72

Level 4

Jump Gap- 22 exp

Rolling rock- 12 exp

Jump Gap- 22 exp

Low Wall- 8 exp

Level 4 Total Exp.- 64

Level 5

Climbing Rocks- 0 exp, gets you the artifact which you can sell to Simon at the bottom for 1000 gp.

Rolling rock- 12 exp

Jump Gap- 22 exp

Exit To Bottom- 700 exp

Level 5 Total Exp.- 734

Total Exp- For completing course perfectly-1114 Exp (Plus 1k If u retrieved the pyramid top)

Pictures-Will be added tommorow! :oops:

would like your permission to use this on the site and accredit you (vs going myself and checking it out and getting the same results with no credit lol)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Is this the fastest way to level Agility, now?

no. in a run-conserving trip without failure it takes a little over 3 minutes (by run-conserving I mean that you run during the trip but you end with as much as you started with, so you don't ever run out).

Canifis and wild are still faster for high agility levels by a good margin.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Is this the fastest way to level Agility, now?

no. in a run-conserving trip without failure it takes a little over 3 minutes (by run-conserving I mean that you run during the trip but you end with as much as you started with, so you don't ever run out).

Canifis and wild are still faster for high agility levels by a good margin.

Thanks.

Which do you recommend (wild or Canifis) for a fairly high Agility level?

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

You might want to look into this.. but on my noob who had 47 agility....when having no Pyramid Tops in inventory I fell like 5-10 times per trip. Later when I had like 7+ tops in inventory I fell only once a trip if at all.

So maybe having pyramid tops in inventory affects success rate.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

You might want to look into this.. but on my noob who had 47 agility....when having no Pyramid Tops in inventory I fell like 5-10 times per trip. Later when I had like 7+ tops in inventory I fell only once a trip if at all.

yes... they are 12kg 7x 12 = 84kg more...

and if you train agility its usefull to keep 1 - 5kg... (robes with food)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

yes... they are 12kg 7x 12 = 84kg more...

and if you train agility its usefull to keep 1 - 5kg... (robes with food)

read more carefully, he said that at LOWER mass he fell more, and HIGHER mass (if it's even relevant) he fell less.

ubersig2se0.jpg

oddfaery thats not fair! could we combine my guide with it? i had a guide first! sure i didnt have exp but i had details of what to do and details of what the obstacles look like!

oh my god, does ANYONE KNOW HOW TO READ ANYMORE? he was asking for your permission to use it on the site so he could accredit you. accredit means give credit to. credit means that everyone will see you wrote the guide, so you can gain 5 ounces of respect among the tip.it community.

he was saying that he'd prefer (would rather do) your guide rather (instead of, in place of) him having to do the work and getting the exact same results (data gathered from doing something repeatedly)

ubersig2se0.jpg

oddfaery thats not fair! could we combine my guide with it? i had a guide first! sure i didnt have exp but i had details of what to do and details of what the obstacles look like!

oh my god, does ANYONE KNOW HOW TO READ ANYMORE? he was asking for your permission to use it on the site so he could accredit you. accredit means give credit to. credit means that everyone will see you wrote the guide, so you can gain 5 ounces of respect among the tip.it community.

he was saying that he'd prefer (would rather do) your guide rather (instead of, in place of) him having to do the work and getting the exact same results (data gathered from doing something repeatedly)

Derrrr colint94 made a different guide, soooo maybe if u learnt to read you would realise that oddfairy didnt want to use colints, he wanted to use hellcrushers5, ie. the one from this topic.

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Derrrr colint94 made a different guide, soooo maybe if u learnt to read you would realise that oddfairy didnt want to use colints, he wanted to use hellcrushers5, ie. the one from this topic.

lol, i'm just as guilty as anyone, i thought of checking the person as i checked the topic for replies just now. i just assumed the writer was being stupid when it was me. ah the irony :oops:

in any case, don't worry about it colint94, it's not like you'd be gaining huge amounts of fame by being credited on the bottom of that single guide. honestly, it's not like many people ven look at the bottom to see who made the guide...

ubersig2se0.jpg

Does it really matter? I had the exp values posted here seven hours before this guy did, but am I complaining? No, because it's pointless to argue about it. :P

single_skill1165709744.png