Class Disadvantage?

kgbcowboy

Just curious what everyone thinks is the most disadvantaged class in both p2p and f2p?

Well...I think that meelers, rangers and mages all own prayers becouse they cant fight back, so i think thats the most disadvantage.

:?

all 3 have their pros and cons. its the combat "triangle" it averages out. but i would thing magic has a high advantage on p2p, mainly because of ancient magicks and god spells. but mele makes up for it with dragon weapons and other weapons like whips and mauls. range also has its ups with crystal bow, magic bow, hard hitting rune arrows, poisoned arrows, etc. but overall, i would say magic has a big gain on all 3.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

lower levels in f2p mages own all

middle rangers are getting back

and high levels its the melee people who own the wildy

the reason i say this is because you can only hit tops 16 with the highest magic spell

Not sure about range

Melee you can hit 34 With Rune 2 Hander, Amulet of Strength, Ultimate Strength, and Super Strength Potion

28 with Rune Scimitar, Amulet of Strength, Ultimate Strength, and Super Strength Potion

All of this was Calculated with 99 strength using Max Hit Calculator

Plus If The warrior brings Full Green Dragon Hide he's Protected from magic making him(or her)that much more deadly

kill3r_c0w.png

Hybrids are even more deadly.Here are some stats that a F2P Hybrid would have. 40 Attack, 99 strength, 40 Defence(most pures don't have Defence but for the sake of not being hit high lets say 40), 85 hitpoints(this is an estimate what your health would be), 59 Magic, 95 Range, and 31 Prayer which would put your Combat at 80(Range Based)

(for F2P in a previous post i put what you would hit so to see highest hit for F2P look at above post)

For P2P~

60 Attack, 99 Strength, 40 Defence, 99 Hitpoints(again this is an estimate),

95 Magic, 95 Range, and 31 Prayer which would put your Combat at 90(Melee Based)

Ok Using Aggressive With Ultimate Strength and Super Strength Potion

While Wielding dds with full Rune/Full Black Dragon hide and Strength Ammy, Berserker Helm, Climbing Boots, Toktz-Ket-xil Using dd Special you could hit maximum 34 X 2

With same armor and boosting things And Dragon longsword with special you would hit 44 without special you would hit maximum 37

Same as Above except with D battle axe with using special you would hit maximum 40

with Dragon Scimmy 36

With Dragon Mace Special 46 without 32

And Finally with Dragon Halberd 40

And Last Granite Maul 38

So If this helps No problem

kill3r_c0w.png