runescape addict

znicho

i just did my own becuz im too lazy to find the 1 every post on about how u know wen ur adicted to rs. well this morning, i saw some1 riding a motorbike without a helmet, so i was gonna report them lol, but then i was like doh, its real life, not rs, and was kinda pissed cuz couldnt stop rule breakers lol :D

-.-"

Oh my god.

I usely dont report people, bcuz i'd rather to play my game instead of spying on people.

Ofcourse it's good that there's a report option.

And i believe that it's ok to report people to report people but just dont use it too much.

I still believe that the primary goal of runescape is to "enjoy" this game!

-.-"

Oh my god.

what he said

I usely dont report people, bcuz i'd rather to play my game instead of spying on people.

Ofcourse it's good that there's a report option.

And i believe that it's ok to report people to report people but just dont use it too much.

I still believe that the primary goal of runescape is to "enjoy" this game!

same here. i only really report people when they are doing something that effects me, like scamming me or obviously autoing, and when they are directly decieving a newb, cause its just plain wrong to pick on the kid whos been playing for 10 minutes. its like picking on the retarded kid. just wrong.
I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

just call:

buying all heroine...

and report players when they start pming about it...

but i sould like to log out, or tele away in the real world... or just a ignore button...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

just call:

buying all heroine...

and report players when they start pming about it...

but i sould like to log out, or tele away in the real world... or just a ignore button...

You can, just take some rocks with you and write on "Law, Air,Fire" and voila..and if you want to logout just jump of a bridge or something.

On-Topic : Lol, thats what the police are there for..

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

I only report scammers who try to convince others they can trim. Or people who try to scam me :evil:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

lol, on our school forums, i was spamming nonstop, and got a warning.

and now everytime some1 post something i say

The administrators have no qualms about deleting all posts in this forum, including the useful ones, when students post numerous one-liners and short accusations with low moral and intelligence value.

and make up a reason y lol, i wanna be a moderator

i just did my own becuz im too lazy to find the 1 every post on about how u know wen ur adicted to rs. well this morning, i saw some1 riding a motorbike without a helmet, so i was gonna report them lol, but then i was like doh, its real life, not rs, and was kinda pissed cuz couldnt stop rule breakers lol :D

You aren't a Rs addict, you're a dictator whit bad spelling.

lol, on our school forums, i was spamming nonstop, and got a warning.

and now everytime some1 post something i say

The administrators have no qualms about deleting all posts in this forum, including the useful ones, when students post numerous one-liners and short accusations with low moral and intelligence value.

and make up a reason y lol, i wanna be a moderator

Your school has a forum? :o

Dam my school sucks, someone should start one for mine lol.