more untradable stuff

wakka102

I believe that there should be 2 untradeable items for every Stats.

One Requires 90 in that skill, the other requires 99. These Items wouldn't give a huge advtange (If any) and are more there to show that you're a high level in that skill.

Attack, Strength, Defence, Level 90 is a cape (All different) and 99 is another cape, to get these capes speak to the person who sells legends cape at the Legends Guild. The level 90 cape is the same stats as Legends, While the 99 one is the same as Obsidian Cape.

Hits: Level 90 - Small Food Pouch - Stores 5 bits of food. Level 99 - Large Food Pouch, Holds 10 bits of food. (Can only use one of these items at a time, gotten from the person in the Champions Guild)

Range: Level 90 - Black Bow - Same as Magic Shortbow, but it's black.

Level 99: Rangers Cape - Gives a slight bonus to range attack. Both gotten from the rangers guild.

Magic: Level 90 - A staff of some kind, nothing special about it other than it's looks. Level 99 - Elemental Staff - Has Infinite Runes for all elements (Note, can only choose one element at a time) - Gotten from Mage Guild.

Prayer: Level 90 - Special Monks robes, give slightly better Prayer Bonus than normal monks robes, and look different. Level 99: Better version of the monks robes. Gotten from the monestry.

Runecrafting: Level 90 - Runecrafting Cape - Gives .5 xp more per Essence Level 99: Runecrafting Gaunts - Makes Mining Rune Essence Slighlty Quicker (Gotten from the Zamorak Mage)

Agility: Level 90: Energy Boots - Energy Restores a bit quicker, Level 99: Agility Cape: Your Weight is ALWAYS 0kg. (Gotten From one of the people at Rouges den)

Herblore: Level 90: Ring Of Herblore - 10% chance the potions you're making have 4 doses. Level 99: Ring of Herblore (Better Version) - 20% chance the potions you're making have 4 doses. (Gotten From a druid)

Thieving: Level 90: Cape of Slyness - 10% less Chance You'll be Caught. Level 99: Cape of Stealth - 20% less chance you'll be caught. (Gotten from someone in Rouges Den)

Crafting: Level 90: Golden Chisel - More Exp for Cutting Gems - less chance of Crushed gems Level 99: Crafting Cape - 10% chance of requiring one less hide per item (Doesn't work with things that require just one hide) - Gotten from crafting guild.

Fletching: Level 90: Fletchers Hat - 10% chance you don't use your bowstring when stringing a bow ("You have some string left over!") - Fletchers Cape - 20% chance of the above happening -

Slayer: Level 90: Slayers Cape - 5% chance that you get 10% more slayer xp from a monster. Level 99: Slayers Ring - Better Version of Ring Of Wealth - Gotten from any of the slayer masters

Mining: Level 90: Silver Pickaxe, same stats as Rune. Level 99: Gold Pickaxe, Slightly better than rune. - Gotten from the Mining Guild

Smithing: Level 90: Smelting Gaunts - 20% chance of halving the ammount of coal needed per bar. Level 99: Smithing cape - 10% chance that you use 1 less bar per item (2 bars or more) - Gotten from Keldagrim.

Fishing: Level 90: Fishermans Cape - More Likely to catch Fish. Level 99: Fishermans Gaunts - 5% chance of getting 2 fish instead of one. - Gotten From Fishing guild

Cooking: Level 90: Cooking Apron - 10% chance of getting more xp per item you cook. - Level 99: Chefs hat (better) - 10% chance that you'll cook the item to perfection, which heals 2 more per bite. (Note, this items are Non tradeable) - Gotten from Cooking Guild.

Firemaking: Level 90: Pyromaniacs Staff - 20% better chance of getting a key from Shades of Mort'ton - Level 99: 35% chance of the above happening. - Gotten from the Shop keeper dude in Mort'ton

Woodcutting: Level 90: Silver Hatchet - Same as rune, but Silver, Level 99: Gold Hatcher - Slightly Better than rune. - Gotten from Someone in Seers

Farming: Level 90: Farming Hat - 10% chance of a higher Yield - Level 99: Farming Dungerees: 20% chance of a higher Yield. - Gotten from any of the Farming People.

That took a while to think up :P

Are these items f2p or p2p? I can see that most of the items are supposed to be gotten from people in p2p world... It would be cooler to have them f2p too.. 90+ stats aren't that common in f2p, would be ALOT cooler there :wink:

Uula.png

I believe that there should be 2 untradeable items for every Stats.

I quoted your idea on official forums. I hope this will be listened

Yeah I saw, thanks :)

As I got seth to say, I tried to post it myself but the forums seem to hate me.

Untradability of items which aren't limited-edition holiday items or quest items (those are untradable for a good reason) does the economy no good and is not necessary for anything if you ask me.

Jagex has gone the wrong way since RuneScape 2 by making untradability more and more standard, creating a new hype where we see people here, on the rants board, posting "why is this tradable?", while the real rant should be "why are so many things untradable?".

why should rewards for doing something amazing be buyable?

Should military medals be buyable? Rich people would pay the govt for a medal! It removes the sense that having one means something.

Acheiment should be recognised, and that recognition should not be bought

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I think this a gd idea and as for the 'serious game players dominating'

I think that this wouldn't be the case.

Combat is the only real 'dominatable' area and as for tht who dominates? people who are pures of some description

It is already proven (with fire cape) that these challeneging npc scenarios used to aqquire the items are harder for such pures and nedd more of a general skill spread.

Thoose who work hard enough (from my experience) to get the higher lvls in many different areas are not so kean on pking and such like

Hence things would stay muhc balanced

The hard workers would get juts rewards and make them more equal to pures

The pures would find it difficult but not impossible to get the rewards and hence don;t become furtherly overpowered

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I like this idea. But I think there should be able to combine certain capes for added effect

Combine attack + def + str into one cape, with three stripes of each of the original cape. Combine this cape with lava cape and u get a glowing fiery version of the maxed out cape.

I like this idea. But I think there should be able to combine certain capes for added effect

Combine attack + def + str into one cape, with three stripes of each of the original cape. Combine this cape with lava cape and u get a glowing fiery version of the maxed out cape.

naw, i think this would give too high of a bonus.