go green for halloween

Shady Character

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently too -- you need a specifically "green" card ... <.<

The card I used wasn't green.

I never said they would make it free, but that you would have to spend loyalty points or something like that on it. Because I don't even have the option of getting it because I live in the Netherlands where they don't sell the cards. They got it for free by their membership and I should pay for it with loyalty points, I don't get how that sounds free to you, but hey it was an idea it is not like they would even do it ;)

Problem is though that they said it would only be obtainable by buying a card. I think it would be a slap in the face to anyone who went out and spend money on a card since a lot of people went out of their way to add that extra card just for the skin.

The best solution would just be to offer it to people who are using different payment methods. :P

Apparently too -- you need a specifically "green" card ... <.<

I didn't use a green card...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No all the cards work. It doesn't matter when you bought the card or what it looks like - what matters is when you redeem it.

Well -- I redeemed a 90-day card this past weekend and got sweet [bleep] all ... <_<

nyuseg.png