Old calc corrections

• 3 weeks later...

the sets section should include Vesta's/Statius's armour. I also think Excalibur and Enchanted Excalibur should be added.

[Crew edit: The 'Set' section is designated for sets that have increased bonuses for wearing the whole set. For example, Void knight and Dharoks.]

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although this isn't an item to be added to the calculator, it is probably a good idea to add Curses to the calculator.

My recommendations would be to add Leech Strength (Initial) and Leech Strength (Final), with 5% and 10% bonuses respectively.

Also, Turmoil (Initial) and Turmoil (Final), with 23% and 33% bonuses respectively (but up to 9 levels added for the 33% bonus).

I wouldn't be surprised if this has already been taken into consideration, but I noticed it wasn't on the calculator, so I thought I would mention it.

[crew response: Per your suggestion we have added the Leech Strength curse to the list of prayers. Unfortunately, we cannot add the Turmoil curse as there is no accurate way to factor it in. We also added the Leech info to the Ranged max hit calc. Thanks for your post.]

[additional crew response: Just a heads up - Turmoil has since been added as of May 27, 2010]

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 3 months later...

Castle Wars brace

(Also, it's misspelled - it's "Castle wars brace" not "Castlewars brace"

Decorative armour

Both of these should be added, since they add a massive damage boost in castle wars.

[Crew edit: Just a quick heads up, the Castle wars brace has been added to the calc. That addition was in draft when you suggested it :P The armour will be looked into. Thanks for the suggestions!]

Profins.png

specty.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The max ranged hit calc for diamonds is way under by atleast 40 because I was at armadyl boss today hit a 509 with rigour/void and thats what i put on in the calc and it told me 469 or so was max i could hit ext ranged + rigour + void but idk how accurate you can make a calc these days

Exilierator.png

The max ranged hit calc for diamonds is way under by atleast 40 because I was at armadyl boss today hit a 509 with rigour/void and thats what i put on in the calc and it told me 469 or so was max i could hit ext ranged + rigour + void but idk how accurate you can make a calc these days

Hey, thanks for your report.

According to the RSOF topic we use as a guideline ([qfc]154-155-606-60798052[/qfc]) enchanted diamond bolts gain a hidden ~15% damage boost when their enchantment activates. We didn't factor this in when calculating your maximum hit - I've adjusted the calculator to take this into account now. Your new max hit comes out to 539.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.