MASS RS2 BAN!

Kodak_Ranger

Post here if you got banned. :lol:

We have just banned over 15000 accounts from the main RuneScape game for breaking rule 7, and attempting to use software to play the game automatically for them.

We can detect this type of cheating VERY easily. Suprisingly some people seem to think they can get away with this, but we're making absolutely sure you can't.

As well as having new systems to detect people cheating in this way, we are also using a new system to go through and ban other accounts used by these cheats, so they can't just cheat on a 'throwaway' account they don't care about, and expect their other accounts to be unaffected.

We will not let cheats spoil our game for everyone else. It's just not fair on our millions of legitimate players to let a selfish few try and spoil the game for everyone else.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

praise the lord its about flipping time
Amen

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

Finally they act. Tomorrow I am going to skip through catherby knowing that there are 15k less autoers YAY :twisted:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Editted in the post on the main site just to make sure people know what this is about.

Good thing they did ban all of them though I've been seeing lots of macroers recently.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

My first post, and I must say well done Jagex, I have been a member nearly 2 months and put in so many hours, and to sit there watching a auto fishing away just makes you want to quit.

This is very good news, and I hope they keep on top of it, I love the bit that say's people who use other accounts have also been banned if one of them is related to the other :)

I will keep reporting them :)

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

My first post, and I must say well done Jagex, I have been a member nearly 2 months and put in so many hours, and to sit there watching a auto fishing away just makes you want to quit.

This is very good news, and I hope they keep on top of it, I love the bit that say's people who use other accounts have also been banned if one of them is related to the other :)

I will keep reporting them :)

Indeed, good on ya to JaGeX :)

My overall ranking jumped around 1000 more...

Currently i am over 1400 total, that means? over 1000 of rs player over 1400 total have been banned!!!!!

:lol: :lol: at least much less more autoers now.