Economistic: 1340+ total level Pure F2per!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low, thanks. :)

Tsakis, Thank you. :)

So I leveld some random skills ( 66 attack, 55 pray and 83 magic for 3 total levels that i needed). Now im heading to runespan for 1200 total + 85 Runecrafting. :cool:

spu5py.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Zobhg. :) Did some combat, started to like it for the 1st time in my rs history (thats like 7years :D )

I really want to get 60 pray, cause its my lowest stat and its like 56, thats ugly. So mainly i will train @mossies, hill giants collecting my own bones and bones from bots ( Yes, they just kill and dont take big bones, so its pretty fast pray xp and also its way more fun then training combat afk ^^

29bj97n.png

4s1d7q.png

• 2 months later...

Did you miss me? :)

So lately i've been mining (enjoyed it I can say :P) but i'm a bit tired of it and i would like to do smithing. As i never did anvil smith, I counted (with huge help of riddle lol) prices and came up that 86-90 smithing with iron platebodies would cost me ~6m. And that is more than 1/3 of my bank, so I won't smith on anvil, cause it is too expensive for me.. :( I may train @artisans and see if i can stick to it. Cause as I remember 76-85 was painful... :)

9qw6eo.png

Congrats Eco! :thumbsup:

Is that the Rimmington mine?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Kaida, thanks, yes it is Rimmington mine. :wink:

So I tried smithing @anvil for the first time in my life and i really enjoyed it. Sadly I'm too poor to continue smithing like this, so I'll be heating rune bars i think.

I gained ~50k smithing xp on anvil and it brought me shiny 87 smithing. :)

87/90 :razz:

2iqg21d.png

Yeah, but how many of those are around anymore? ;) I only know of one and, sadly, she doesn't play anymore.

Rimmongton has really changed since I was there last. I wish it had looked that good when I was no-lifing there. :P

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 months later...

Good day Tip.it community! :) Long time no update, huh? :) It is because i wasn't very active in game due to school/lack of motivation to play and so on. :) But I managed to reach 1300 total. :wink:

I also leveled my first three 90s: Dungeoneering, Magic and Smithing. :) I've been doing some fishing lately as 83 looks ugly, so thats what I'm doing now to be honest.. :) Hopefully I'll reach level 85 in a couple days. :razz: I also want to get last 300k woodcutting xp to reach my 8th 85+ level, but I'm not sure about that, because at the moment I'm not very interested in woodcutting.. :sad: So here are my latest , biggest achievements since last post. :wink:

w2oiki.png

adcft4.png

x94lw.png

2iaqt6t.png

2j27uas.png

5ujxtw.png

6ep3lv.png

2zxz8yt.png

That's some impressive gains, Eco. Well done! :thumbsup: