Economistic: 1340+ total level Pure F2per!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Eco! :thumbsup:

Managed to achieve 85 Woodcutting. :) What now? :o

85 Mining of course.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

@Thanks Kaida and Raven. :)

@Chipmunk, thank you and no, I'm too lazy for that. :(

Update. Managed to get 82 mining and 86 firemaking (no screenie), At the moment I'm doing only mining, firemaking and some flipping so I'm leveling very slowly. :( Might get 87 firemaking in a couple days. :wink: Here you can see 82 mining level up screenie and also I counted that i made nearly 1M from 145-150k mining xp. On that note, my bank's worth reached 20M. :wink:

34q7g3k.png

Update. I've been doing lots of stuff since my last level up (82 mining). I've been playing great orb project, crafting, alching and more xp wasting. :D I thought that I have not trained crafting for a long time now so I've decided to craft some stuff. :P And here I'm. 1310 total and 81 crafting, might get 85 one day, because it is one of my 2 non combat skills that are below 85. :)

As you can see I don't have any goals and I think it is not bad idea, as you can do whatever you feel like.. :)

e87b7d.png

Update. So I've been doing some melee, magic, runecrafting, dungeoneering etc. etc. So these bunch of activities brought me 92 magic level and 168 combat. I'm also not far from 87 firemaking, might get that someday.. :)

2wddi05.png

Congrats Eco! :thumbsup:

btw - what were you training Crafting on?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Constrictor, thanks, I hope you will come back from time to time. :)

Update. So lately I've been runecrafting, firemaking and I also completed burtophe tutorial and obtained my baby troll. :) I was thinking how to call it and called it Beer. :D

Now I'm going to get 90 firemaking and maybe 90 Runecrafting if I'll want to. :P

33k6gjc.png

2b45c2.png

28ja9gk.png

Excellent choice for a troll name. :thumbup:

Nice. :thumbup: Are the Ankous good melee xp/hr?

Congrats! I did most of my early Mining levels while at home sick. It's a wonderful way to pass the time.

@Kaida, thanks, yes it is true, but the diffrence between me and you is that i hate powermining iron, I'm doing coal. :D

If you are interested, I'm watching movies and alching. My private is off at that time, so people don't be mad at me that I don't respond, because my runescape window is just a little square. My alch item is right under alch spell icon. :) Leveled 95 today. School starts on Tuesday, so I don't think that I'll be leveling so fast. :)

ve6ah0.png

• 2 months later...

@Kaida, thanks, yes it is true, but the diffrence between me and you is that i hate powermining iron, I'm doing coal. :D

If you are interested, I'm watching movies and alching. My private is off at that time, so people don't be mad at me that I don't respond, because my runescape window is just a little square. My alch item is right under alch spell icon. :) Leveled 95 today. School starts on Tuesday, so I don't think that I'll be leveling so fast. :)

ve6ah0.png

Nice levels man, your doing really good! Sorry to sound ignorant and I know I am, but what is that staff you were wielding? BTW when are you going to update this? I want to see that 99 (: