My Rs Friends

Neos_Matrix

Tell them to begone (in more explicit terms), and if that fails, tell them with your fists.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• 2 weeks later...

get a friend to tb him, then just barrage + ks spec

problem solved tbh :/

Assuming he's a pro and lures into multi, ks spec is crap m8 and u should know that =/////

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

• 3 weeks later...

I think you should pick different friends.

Either that or show him you demand mutual respect or else there won't be a friendship. It sounds like you are afraid of him or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, not trying to be mean here, but you need to grow up. Obviously, he/they do too, but that's besides the point. You need to tell him that this is a game, and that you're done talking to him. To everyone else that he "gets to hate you," they are immature also for hating you over a game. You need to tell the people that. Tell them that he plays this game 24/7 and that this game is his life. Tell them that because you won't give him an item/items, he is being childish and making up lies.

I started playing this game when I was 13 years old. I am 22 now. I am NOT one of those people who sit on this game all the time. I am a very hard worker, and knows what needs to be done before game time comes. I am in college, work part time at an auto parts store, and work full time for my family's business (landscape). Not that you should care about me or what I do or have done, but you need to know when to ignore stupid s--- and just do you man. Don't let ignorant people bother you or keep you from your real life aspirations, education, family, or REAL friends. I have had friends in the past from high school who played this game and did damn near the same thing that pecker is doing to you. I got rid of him real quick and totally stopped associating with you.

So, all in a nutshell, drop the fool. Don't be worried what other people think about you if they're not your girlfriend/wife/family/friends. Who cares? Your REAL friends at school will ALWAYS like you for who you are, regardless of what some bozo says about you in a game.

diabl0_915.png