Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JeRambo's Blog

High Level Players Skilling Endgame

• Please log in to reply
3872 replies to this topic

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

120 div

78ef68b76f.jpg

working on 

rc pet still

craft pet

agil

doing the quest manual-auto thing, apparently it can give agil pet?

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
quest manual auto thing?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

this place

i've heard it gives it but idk

946d16f9e9.jpg

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

8 man :] sold for 2089m

926fb3d76b.jpg

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

#12. Around 5.8M craft xp for it, pretty lucky for this one. Gemi might be my favourite looking skilling pet too.

328852007d.png

86dca08b92.jpg

Back to Span, Fletch (Broads), Agil (Serenity posts). 

Not looking forward to the ones after that, in particular Hunter.

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

Lots of span today. No pet yet. Gimme Rue. >_>

Here's how things are looking for the skill pets I'm missing. Numbers aren't really that accurate sadly because of bonus xp, skill outfits, lamps, daily challenges, etc .. 

RC - 32M XP

FLETCH - 25M XP

INV - 18.5M XP

AGIL - 3M XP

SLAY - 2M XP

HUNT - 2M XP

CON - 1M XP

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

e1b76e8a15.jpg

Posted Image

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
  • RSN:Dwaynee

Good to see you're still making nice gains Rambo! I'll excuse the 4 months since your last update here :) 

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

yeah not much interest in this game anymore, but i've been slaying and working on my menaphos trim requirements here and there

managed to finally get invention pet @188m

f9810fecc5.jpg

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

was afk and came back to this :)

04cdb61f43.jpg

now i just have con and hunter left, not really looking forward to training hunter or construction

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

:( FeelsBadMan

19ae6f0b23.png

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

#7, 4,500 KC

23e3f47739.jpg

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

I accidentally got 200m range at warbands a week ago or so, and 120 slayer now, both of which I was saving along with a few other achievements to get at once.. 

7c32bb5795.jpg

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: High Level Players, Skilling, Endgame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users