Do you even have Vitalis and Bombi?

no lol

Updated loot tab 2016-06-08

8cfa6ffffd.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Do you even have Vitalis and Bombi?

no lol

Updated loot tab 2016-06-08

8cfa6ffffd.jpg

Dice/10 on dem shards m'9

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Barry

de70776e44.jpg

Also got 1x Spider leg bottom

1x Spider eye

for anyone who is wondering btw, shards are purchased with money from things like spider legs, wand splits, etc, that's why they are in the loot tab

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for slow update, not been doing much worth reporting. Usual bit of bossing here and there and firemaking

Finally managed to get Mole pet. 586 HM kills

e5c789d949.jpg

4K469.png

b73c09ea72.jpg

4K469.png

• 2 weeks later...

120 agil lol

83005beb69.jpg

4K469.png

Barry

Also got 1x Spider leg bottom

1x Spider eye

for anyone who is wondering btw, shards are purchased with money from things like spider legs, wand splits, etc, that's why they are in the loot tab dice

ftfy

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

120 coon

ef34088cad.jpg

4K469.png

Last Araxxor Pet 1414 KC

5358bfc2ed.jpg

4K469.png

• 1 month later...

oh i remember these forums lel

e4e559f3e4.png

4K469.png

• 2 weeks later...

yay firemaking pet kappa.......

fcfe4c0f98.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

• 4 weeks later...

445ccb77e9.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

What all are you working on this weekend?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Nothing really. I'm winging it, lol.

You?

4K469.png

I quit a while back tbh.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

noooooo

can i have your monies? x)

4K469.png

My second skilling pet

ac39ddd977.png

Got firemaking a few days ago

• Like 2

4K469.png

570 seconds first attempt (5/6)

1b2a863f54.jpg

I don't know if I'll bother going back tbh

4K469.png

which one is that? i got the ones i posted, missing the red one that requires sub 8 minutes

4K469.png

i don't have that title lol. nobody ever reminds me or tells me where the ravens are, and i never remember what days they spawn

finally got my thieving pet

e31a1a6a5b.jpg

4K469.png