Updated PVM tab:

Has most in it I think.

2016-01-14

a4c1aa2a7c.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

1st row kalphite queen head, king black dragon head, abyssal head, zamorak hilts

2nd row adamant dragon bones, runite dragon bones, dragon 2h, spider leg middle, spider leg bottom spider pieces from araxxor

3rd row araxxor fang, grapevine seeds, ascendri bolts (e) seeds from vorago, bolts from raids

4th row teci, large goebie burial charm, medium charm, small charm (all from raids)

5th row rune spears (from raids)

6th row demon claw (from demon flash mobs demons) infernal ashes (from demons), searing ashes (from wildy worms)

think i got it all

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

oh, i just noticed you had written a few things on the picture as well

the two things above where you wrote araxxor are the eye and web, used to make the noxious staff and the noxious longbow

those orange looking tips are hydrix bolt tips, and the ones beside it onyx bolt tips. both from various bosses

the bolt tips to the left of the rune spears are dragon arrowheads i believe, the other ones on the right are rune arrowheads, or whatever they're called, lol. both those i got from legios. a few legio items from that row will not be increasing since i've finished getting my 6 legio pets.

I sold all of my subjugation drops just the other day because i am not going back to k'ril. which reminds me, i could probably sell the zamorak hilts as well then

and yes, those are all half full jugs

Kappa

4K469.png

OMFG

730 KC

b55395cd36.jpg

4K469.png

Mega dookling

e02e4bb168.jpg

4K469.png

How many attempts for ducklings?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Only took like 7 or 8. We did it as a clan event. Most of us but 2 people got the pet in a little over an hour (we had 4 worlds going at the end).

4K469.png

of course lol

e05c036f18.jpg

4K469.png

119 craft bois

4961ebc655.jpg

4K469.png

-.-

1f67bbecfe.jpg

4K469.png

WF had it's 10 year anniversary and 1b+ drop party. sadly i only got around 16m in total :(

887782ac68.jpg

Some of us then proceeded to do some group pooled stakes at the arena and i won 40m :}

4K469.png

arena = poison

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

rip my pvm tab

but 60 invention lols

1d97380860.jpg

4K469.png

Augmenting armour and weapons at Glacors.

Managed to get a ragefire and glaivens boot.

a79a449f6a.jpg

4K469.png

Level 70 Invention as well.

dfc5efa934.jpg

4K469.png

lol

10230445ae.png

4K469.png

99 magic on alt

07be74d755.jpg

4K469.png

90 Invention

fc827a7f5c.jpg

4K469.png