no in osrs, lot of people use third party clients called osbuddy and runeloader. both come with live xp/h trackers.

so while u skill it shows you your current xp/h.

when i train skils i like to 100% focus on the skill to get that number as high as possible.

also ehp is a thing (where training a skill at max efficiency for your level earns you 1 ehp) so beating that number during an hour is a good feeling.

there are like no afk skills in osrs. In every skill (even fishing) there is a method that requires 100% attentiveness to achieve maximum xp/h.

that is why i like osrs. Because i dont like afking.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

i might have done something dumb :/

7c70a89964.jpg

let's not talk about it further 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Well you put it on your damn blog so i guess you wanted to talk about it. otherwise you wouldn't have put it here. classic mistake jeremiah.

whats the rate of getting that crab anyway

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

it's random, like 99% of things in this dumb game. took me like 7m fish xp or something lol. good thing i'm going to keep fishing for a while XD

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

[bleep] sake. my first ever fang

a5c8942e9f.jpg

got spider leg middle kill after :}

4K469.png

it's random, like 99% of things in this dumb game. took me like 7m fish xp or something lol. good thing i'm going to keep fishing for a while XD

well sure its random but i mean is there no confirmed rate?

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

well right now it's somewhere around 1/7m fish xp. HAPPY?

Finally enough points.

a1e6bcff3a.png

4K469.png

nope. all the best rs3 warrers use it now that penance is useless

from the wiki

Aegis is a tier-4 aura that costs 84,000 Loyalty Points. It is a shield that can block up to 10% damage, based on players' defence levels. The absorption rate is also consistent with the player's level. For example, at 99 Defence, if the player incurs 50 damage, he or she is only hit for 45, and 5 is absorbed. The animation, however, only occasionally activates.

The aura remains activated for 30 minutes or until it has soaked up 80,000 life points of damage, and has a recharge time of 5 hours. When the aura has absorbed the maximum amount, the message displayed in the chatbox is "Your aegis shield has absorbed all the damage it is able to absorb, and has dissipated."

4K469.png

xd

9345aac80f.jpg

Thieving XP lamp from Meg.

4K469.png

Done like 30 araxxor today, lol

e968caa7d0.jpg

4K469.png

120(5) DEFENCE!

4d63b42566.jpg

urgkfgkd f

98287580fc.jpg

Another web (4th IIRC)

4c5a9e478b.jpg

XD

7659714c56.jpg

4K469.png

116 fishing

1f3c8a7f83.jpg

4K469.png

1000 araxxor. still no base pet =))))))))

31e8c0598c.jpg

4K469.png

300 reaper tasks completed and my reaper point collection!

e0182ede3d.jpg

4K469.png

We got 6 drygores in 90 minutes, lol. 5 mainhands and an off-hand. ALSO TWO EFFIGIES FOR ME!

3fa76f08d7.jpg

5de7a69455.jpg

d7723899ab.jpg

Was something like 37M each at the end. :}.

4K469.png

Any perfect chitin drops yet?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't have the nex one yet, lol. I only went for KC and chance at pet. Don't care too much about the gores.

Progress:

2f33d4a3c0.png

4K469.png

[bleep]. I also got 7 out of 9 runite ore drops that hour. -.-.

dd1ae81004.jpg

4K469.png

Finally another fishing level

0fc46b0b3a.jpg

4K469.png