2nd legs

9ade5aa2fc.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

decf46afe2.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

16afb17d72.jpg

Oh and I got B2B codex at raids today as well :3.

4K469.png

08a2016379.jpg

4K469.png

i have no idea man

4K469.png

And another one.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

12/15!

fd01308c23.jpg

4K469.png

The road to IFB continues!

9ef4bce610.jpg

4K469.png

THREE BILLIONEN EXPERIENCES

be054b9b43.jpg

4K469.png

e1838321e4.jpg

4K469.png

SAPK takes rank 1 restricted

4K469.png

I got 120 Fish a while ago, guess I didn't take a picture and forgot to post about it.

Working on 120 RC/AGIL right now.

68b04d9c43.png

4K469.png

first top :}

e0a03524ac.jpg

4K469.png

b30173c22f.jpg

4K469.png

what to use on tho

12d7f18be2.jpg

4K469.png

Put that perk on all of your Nox weapons.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

was thinking armours. haven't used it yet

sold 18m

c6aaaba155.jpg

78a138543e.jpg

4K469.png

Yeah, it would be better on armor. For sure.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

i got one

aa8031c4aa.jpg

4K469.png

Finally got a lance.

Sold for almost 20M.

b3ebdb94c1.png

Currently doing Kiln for FB/Pet. Will get FB tomorrow. (FINALLY LOL)

4K469.png

hows it going scrub

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

hey buddy how's the duel arena kappa

got fb, no shrimpy in my 100 kilns though, i am sad :(

d2d8c22d5c.jpg

4K469.png

4K469.png