xd

c316afd6f2.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

15/15 achto

0d5ae1674f.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

1258 kc

(base pet)

048c7e0b78.jpg

4K469.png

190M HP XP

562574666c.jpg

4K469.png

Gavin + leg

Now have chance at Mallory and Barry :).

384dba02b5.jpg

4K469.png

yeah, there's an egg that spawns after araxxor is almost dead, then you have to kill the mirrorback with araxxor being below 2k lp. really annoying to do, took me a few attempts.

I also had to wait till p1 opened for some reason, the egg wouldn't spawn on 2/3 for me >_>.

4K469.png

32f623e1f1.jpg

4K469.png

115 attack somehow lol

432b1fa260.jpg

4K469.png

126 invention and still no sara pet :( almost 2.4k kc

7a3c84bc93.png

4K469.png

4K469.png

59ceb30335.jpg

4K469.png

nice record

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

cd41707aca.jpg

Doing Sara and Kiln a bunch.

Sara KC: 2.6k

Kiln KC: 121

4K469.png

I love Saradomin godwars

3de39b9944.jpg

KC: 3058

4K469.png

b0c9809d54.png

MpOTUxu.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

what the [bleep] lol

still doing sara for pet and thieving for elites inbetween

starting 12 hr work days tomorrow tho and then full time college in august so idk how my progress is gonna be

4K469.png

its gonna be the same cus ur gonna quit work and prob drop out of school

(/s pls no banerino ily jeremiah of the wind)

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png