lol what

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

wuj

4d66bc0014.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

idk r u not shit at this game yet??

4K469.png

ok lol

603b55a7b6.jpg

4K469.png

glorious sold 70m, exec is 30m ish, got castellan as well and sold it 5m 

lmfa0

4dd4470863.jpg

frioend got blazing smh

4K469.png

15m

56c37cb352.jpg

4K469.png

i got "lucky" at raids today

2cc1fcf1ae.png

4K469.png

Wicked Fury wins 7 out of 8 clan cups.

Will post more of the finals later.

4K469.png

we won all but the TR legacy F2P fullout, lol. They pulled a dozen more than us, but we beat them in the F2P EOC fullout with same ops :P.

4K469.png

i joined them a few months ago yeah. they're raiding FC has been closed now though.

this video is worth watching, trust me :P.

4K469.png

I've gotten 3 hilts now, and no stick piece, within 150 or so KC. -.-.

21e455c826.jpg

4K469.png

IKR. I keep getting them and I'm ranging. 50M profit or so apparently? Meh.

4K469.png

Had 30K or so of these falador commendations and used them up. Was a couple hundred k off 50M Strength so I decided to put them on strength.

One skill left till 50M + all (Hunter).

d5d1c95a42.jpg

4K469.png

• 2 weeks later...

[bleep] raids. It's bullshit that it takes a month to get one [bleep]ing armour piece.

124 Defence.

5822bfe23e.jpg

4K469.png

beaecece81.jpg

And in same task:

271aa0060a.jpg

4K469.png

thanks Obma

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

finally

3k regular 100 hm

ed4c06bea4.jpg

4K469.png