what the [bleep]? i've never had anything but craft urns in like a year

353285b55f.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Guys give me some ideas on what to spend money on. Have like 700M cash at the moment and need to use it on something.

not too interested in druidic, or armour/weapon dyes rly.. or fashionscaping in general.. already bought a few thousand spring cleaners to get to spring cleaner 5000.

maybe some 120s, idk. gimme ideas

Transfer it all to osrs and start over.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i've tried osrs.. don't feel like starting from the bottom tbh

next daily task was cook urns again. weird.

current pvm tab (aka daily reapers mostly)

basically araxxor stuff and k'ril/dks for the most part

2892213730.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

07 was great when you could just afk your combats up to high enough levels to do anything, but now its just a lot of work to get anywhere.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

yep..i only got to like 50 combats before I got too bored/annoyed.. mainly at the fact there was no ge, you had to walk everywhere, etc..

also, only 250 of your feathers have bought, they stopped coming. want me to up the price?

4K469.png

You're a RuneScape legend n33b!  I hate love you! :P

As for suggestions on what to do with your money...you could give me an early birthday present! :D

Totally kidding, lol!

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

yep..i only got to like 50 combats before I got too bored/annoyed.. mainly at the fact there was no ge, you had to walk everywhere, etc..

also, only 250 of your feathers have bought, they stopped coming. want me to up the price?

Na... They're probably like 29kea already. They pretty much went right back up 2-3 hrs after you put your offer in. =/

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

No worries mate.

200th reaper task done :).

8506cb49b0.jpg

4K469.png

45c11d3814.jpg

4K469.png

Won darts on my other account. LOL.

99295528eb.jpg

4K469.png

FULL TEMPEST SET

8d381b5983.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

So I've decided to spend some of my money on trying to get legio pets. Just buying like 100s of each key and rotating through the bosses.

What I hate is the fact I already have one of the pets and am reluctant to keep doing that one, but if I don't I lose a massive amount of money. I also hate doing Quint/Tert >_>.

Current KC: 589

Current pets: 1 (Quintus)

Current signets: 6

Also, fishing at the new elf spot now and then (usually at the evenings).

4K469.png

1a0d25f3cb.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I've always wanted to be a mall cop, or a security guard.

4K469.png

Current KC: 589

Current pets: 1 (Quintus)

Current signets: 6

Today's ending results

Current KC: 781

Current pets: 1 still

Current signets: 10

what's the drop rate on pets at legiones?

wiki says 1000, with 1200 threshold, doesn't make sense why the thresh is higher.

4K469.png

?? i don't know how this works

i still don't see the problem of me camping 1 legio

which i'm not even doing. i just buy like 200 keys of each and use them

4K469.png

LMFAO?

fb6d8627b9.jpg

4K469.png

good job petremy

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.