Used my 3 death touch darts. Not bad

9f3e19bdf1.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Kinda like this guy?

038bb814d9.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

yes it did [bleep] off [bleep]

4K469.png

ngl, i was salty af at that pic

they shouldn't be able to get a pet with 0 kc

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Unlocked corruption shot and corruption blast ability

150M mining xp tomorrow maybe

also selling some, if not most of my pvp tab

cba25bda31.png

4K469.png

130M Defence XP.

Almost 1.1k Zilyana kills.

ec42dddeec.jpg

4K469.png

Finally 150.

Also, my war tank setup is complete. Just got the tera legs.

462867a5e5.jpg

4K469.png

LMFAO my friend is a hero

he's not kidding either :X went to [bleep] her in the shower 15 mins before wave, joins 5 mins after wave start and pks a nox 15 minutes later

bec89408dc085ee5d1fb753b40336ce6.png

b6a70d708bfdc1651f8dd717f81b6c4e.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

^^My virgin eyes! ;)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Finally.

0ac87e7137.jpg

4K469.png

This piece took forever as well. Only have 4 achto pieces so far..

4501f9e17d.jpg

4K469.png

61d256c3cd.jpg

4K469.png

Guys give me some ideas on what to spend money on. Have like 700M cash at the moment and need to use it on something.

not too interested in druidic, or armour/weapon dyes rly.. or fashionscaping in general.. already bought a few thousand spring cleaners to get to spring cleaner 5000.

maybe some 120s, idk. gimme ideas

4K469.png

You could help me buy some silverhawk feathers for 25k each. I'd pay you for them ofc, just want to get around the GE limit.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

me

xoxo

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

daily urns m9

120s

working on flotch atm

4K469.png

daily urns m9

Ok if oyu want to craft until 2019 I'm proud of you.

I'd go +1 to the silverhawks thing. That way you are amassing agility doing nearly whatever dumbshit you do outside of bossing which I assume you are using proper boots for. 

Since you know, half the buyables are warbanding, if you even still do that shit idk. is warbands alive still

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

i don't really have much bonus agil xp nor do i farm bonus xp

i rarely loot warbands as well lol

i'll use some of that protean shit for crafting during the bonus weekend, and then some maybe. but i rly don't mind continuing to do urns for however long, already got like 30m+ craft xp doing them every day (extended ofc)

4K469.png