my current pvm / slay tab..

5c156f433e.jpg

been doing a bit more slay lately when i am on. still afking seren stones here and there as well

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Prime drops them I think.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

They aren't.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

but are they worth anything? I was under the impression they weren't

yeah, i only picked them up around one or two trips, have stopped since.. i should probably just drop the ones I have at the moment lol..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

1,300 geode loot, lol

01059d8ed0.png

Turned out to be 4m gp worth :p.

4K469.png

Another leg done. Current KC is 443. 

77fd50b1e2.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

Another leg done. Current KC is 443. 

77fd50b1e2.jpg

Nice one.  I have 2 tops and a bottom in my bank atm.  Path change tonight to 2/3 so going to be going non stop arraxor next few days in hopes of the 3 i need! 

peever142.png

Thank you :). Good luck, I hope you get your pieces!

4K469.png

Yes!

With range.

dc1c71c62a.png

4K469.png

Lifeguard title

58be90edea.png

And this funny :D.

HAZc1xF.jpg

Very accurate! (at least at one point in my career)

4K469.png

I remember when I used to play in med-high detail and I would crash at level 3 wildy every other wave. Then I switched to min and never crashed again.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I always use min and still crash a lot.

4K469.png

Crash everywhere, only in the wilderness, or only during warbands?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Mainly only during warbands.. and occasionally other times when just randomly PKing..

4K469.png

Do you think it is related to poorly coded content? The only times that I've honestly dc'd are in the wilderness, Jmod events, and drop down p1 HM Vorago. The latter of the three are just due to large amounts of people (and bombs) in a small area, but that isn't the case for wildy.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Not sure actually. I lag out and crash a lot near DWF. Lately i've been having my client freeze completely and all I can do is exit it and reload another. Almost lost my nox PKing that way.

4K469.png

I've crashed the most around the Zamorak mage and a few times by the lodestone.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Wish I could have gotten an arraxor as my 150th, but anyway

338b3f8c31.jpg

4K469.png

I wasn't even trying, and had lag almost entire fight :D.

7669478889.jpg

Anyone know any range records or videos on YT of range speed kills? only found melee ones.

4K469.png

9464df395b.jpg

4K469.png

Just did a ~175 DKS hour with fastest spawn, solo. That took a bit of focus. Rex always takes longest to kill.

KC is now 3059.

4K469.png

lol why do i pk all the crap

98757e9cf8.jpg

4K469.png

6b1110a1b8.jpg

4K469.png