scammed

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

We do raids with friends (SAPK member's or other member's of PKS) so we usually always decide to split the abilities.. But not this kill apparently..

Got another 7M from an ability split today though.

Current KC:

31/100 Durzag

6/100 Yaka

:C

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Why are you so damn lucky with ability splits.

In the 10-15ish kills I've done, the teams I've been on only got 1 total. It was a 10.9m split at the time, but still...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I've done more kills than you I think.

Randomly went KK with some friends.

01f6bbbbec.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

lmfao got an off hand gore and then a long right after omfg what is going on

and other friend got a mace as well l0l

cb037b2bef.jpg

4K469.png

lol @ no corruption blast 

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

lmfao nice bank

4K469.png

100farm m

1ad8fc4cd3.jpg

4K469.png

YES!!!

(i north tanked with titan)

only used 2 brews during the fight until mirage :X

0953a34ead.jpg

4K469.png

Were you guys glitch tanking?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Base tank was doing that tanking from a distance thingy, I wasn't.

4K469.png

Yeah, I didn't mean you specifically. That guy who can MT and NT would be a total champ.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I was doing Yaka with these guys and they were shit-talking you.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Huh lol? Which guys?

Ez kill's team?

4K469.png

Those guys we were in the TS with last night. Not EZ specifically, but I think it was just banter anyway.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Had to have been. I am NT god, they were praising me before. xd :-]

4K469.png

>equip shield

>spam defensive abilities

>spam food/brew

>??

>WIN!

4K469.png

Ice barrage can help buy you some time if the jellies get too close for comfort.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah, ice barrage can help a lot with the jellies.

2nd pair of boots

2f4de89f0c.jpg

4K469.png

yes

f34468266e.jpg

4K469.png

02ff56423e.png

4K469.png

:-D

27 KC

9db9a373d5.jpg

4K469.png