Gerbil got all his in less than 2k kc the other week, I am mad.

Gz

I hate that kid.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I FUKIN CRI EVERYTAIM

3f43c0897e.png

OH AND ALSO AFTER I GO ~100 DRY ON THE LAST PIECE I NEEDED (TOP), I GET THIS ON MY FIRST BOTTOM KILL.

d3ca6547e4.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

7757a4284e.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Wicked Fury's first JCup match.

4K469.png

120 Farm

8a8eee3f49.png

4K469.png

And 120 Fletch

f51fd98311.png

4K469.png

poor silverhawk feathers really crashed

90906369a9.png

4K469.png

120M Summoning XP and 2.5b total XP!

01298a606c.jpg

4K469.png

tell me im not the only one that's getting moist from looking at this loot tab

f3ff64b2a8.jpg

i love collecting :D

that's 450m worth right there

• Like 2

4K469.png

i wanted it to look pretty :(

4K469.png

new record (9:48)

german teams op, no downs

c6e1f347cd.jpg

Got a codex that BM kill and did this

22f4050235.jpg

4K469.png

what does.. my interface? get used to it idiot xd

• Like 1

4K469.png

gdfkgdfjg dfjkg dkfgm, dkfg9 g9g9 d

eecf449f59.jpg

4K469.png

current legio stuff:

kc: 1208

signets, etc

6aa2e2d83b.png

pets 3/6

4K469.png

no

terrible kill rofl

8aaa31d155.jpg

4K469.png

FOURTH LEGIO PET!

08b2b588cd.jpg

4K469.png

Your interface isn't that bad. I mean, it's bad, but not *that* bad.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

i have 6?

4K469.png