[Video] RuneScape Warriors Guild Guide (Get your Defenders).

erifeon

It's actually better to get all minigame tokens and use all. The drop rate is MUCH better and it makes up for the time spent getting the slower tokens.

And you should really be potted and using prayers and a dds while in the room. The faster you can kill, the more defenders you'll get per token. A few 10000 coins is worth it.

A bunyip is nice to bring for healing (high levels won't even need any food at with one)

CNqWHdA.jpg

It's actually better to get all minigame tokens and use all. The drop rate is MUCH better and it makes up for the time spent getting the slower tokens.

And you should really be potted and using prayers and a dds while in the room. The faster you can kill, the more defenders you'll get per token. A few 10000 coins is worth it.

A bunyip is nice to bring for healing (high levels won't even need any food at with one)

Notice that the Defence room will not be good for Zerker's, and secondly the brackish blade boosts stats like a combat potion so there was no need for me to waste money on pots. But apart from that thanks for the advise.

facepalmbo.th.png

Notice that the Defence room will not be good for Zerker's, and secondly the brackish blade boosts stats like a combat potion so there was no need for me to waste money on pots. But apart from that thanks for the advise.

I didn't know the guide was just for pures and zerkers, i'm just saying if you're a main, it's worth doing the other rooms.

And you shluld be using supers or extremes if you have them, and a dragon dagger, for faster kills.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Supers > combat pot

I know, however they cost more cash in the long term.

This is the opposite of true. I can do the maths if you want but supers are cheaper in the long run due to saving time that can be used to make money.

Look Guys if you want to use supers then that is your choice, I didn't involve what to wear in the video because that is technically your choice as-well.

Don't act like an optimal setup doesn't exist. It's your choice what you use but that doesn't stop you from finding out what's best. Judging by your previous comment, however, I doubt that you're qualified for that.

Supers > combat pot

I know, however they cost more cash in the long term.

This is the opposite of true. I can do the maths if you want but supers are cheaper in the long run due to saving time that can be used to make money.

Look Guys if you want to use supers then that is your choice, I didn't involve what to wear in the video because that is technically your choice as-well.

since when did I do that?

Don't act like an optimal setup doesn't exist. It's your choice what you use but that doesn't stop you from finding out what's best. Judging by your previous comment, however, I doubt that you're qualified for that.

facepalmbo.th.png

• 2 weeks later...

If everything is our choice, then why even make a guide.... It doesn't show us how to do anything, end the end it is just ends up being a documentary of your poor method of getting defenders, if everything is 'our choice'. :rolleyes:

Jgard.png