Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

JcEmn.png

2x weekend stacked with familiarisation... the result of a 1 hr trip. Of course I get completely robbed, that easily could have been 900 crims but no, Jagex just had to troll me with greens :<

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

lol got 50 coins x2 from those spins :/

lol. Don't spend it all in one place. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

=D>

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

lol that's actually pro tbh

but yeah I might consider doing that with dg :P Doubt I could hold it off using summ seeing as troll invasion/sof rewards/effigies from miths (ancient pages are trim req o)/spin tickets from champ scroll hunts etc. would eventually propel me to 99 even if I never gathered charms again :s

YSVIX.png

Anyways paid some DGSers to get me the last song (Trouble Brewing) :>

lol i advertised in CC for like 30 mins while w8ing for fish flingers, nobody joined, so I advertised with 1m offer and I got my 5 ppl within 3 mins... gf bank tho l0l

I don't know if you know what reading is, but if you read my signature it is clear that my total level is 2140. :smile:

In other words, still [bleep] sht??

QI88b.png

1 more level till max, o

ukg7D.png

Evil Twin vs Good Twin

bfkMn.png

lol I was really surprised when I got this, I thought I had a bunch of cases missing but then I realized I just forgot to update my blog lol... anyways, all Court Cases done :D:D:D:D

Also I am 60k points from Rank 1 esteem, ye span ye

45k left until Rank 1 esteem, changing up my method tbh... used to do the 2x souls island, siphoned UDS > LS > BSK > soul esswraith. It's a good xp/hr method but right now I've decided I want to just fast-track my run at 125k points so I'm switching to the death-blood island, prioritizing blood > death > nodes. Hopefully this will be about 10-15% faster which will save me around 2.5 hours