Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

>spend bank on a new cue

>run out first 3 racks in a row

I swear I didn't aim at all, I just randomly stroked at the cue ball and shit just went into pockets like they were scared of me, wtf

but ye finally got the chance to test drive it today, it shoots really slick but I can't seem to grasp the speed properly because it's so damn good at transferring power from my arm through to the contact point (whereas random shit bar cues that I used before dissipate all of your force halfway through the shot) so I missed a lot of fine roll safeties :<

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

You have a strange life.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

OHDEARGODNONONONOOOOOOOOOO!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

K storytime

Today I go in to shoot some 9 ball and notice a friend of mine matching up against this dude I don't recognize but who looks like he's a good shot... so I go over and ask they wanna run king of the hill and the fellas agree so we get some games rolling.

Then I find out that the dude is some shortstop from the other side of the city or whatever and has played in several Nationals... he dominates the table for like 6 or 7 games and neither me nor my buddy can even get more than 1 shot against him per game. I mean, the dude pops the same break every time and just runs out so there isn't much either of us can do.

Soon enough it's like my 4th game against him and he hits the same break but sewers the cue ball, so I come in with eight balls to pop and by this time our table has attracted the attention of quite a few of our own superstars... now the pressure is on me. Anyhow, I actually take my time and make sure all my shots are good and somehow I hold my composure and get my way through until the 2nd last ball. I'd hit a bit too hard on my previous shot so I didn't have much choice but to elevate my cue which completely [bleep]ed up my position. Anyways I didn't care that much cuz I was shooting good and I trusted my own accuracy. Final ball to get the runout was the 9, maybe 20 inches from the pocket, very small angle, about 3/4 table length so all in all it was a missable shot but not really that tough.

So I figure out where to aim, get into my stance and start getting ready to shoot... then my brain decides to yell at me "HEY LOL M8 BRO PAL SON UR ABOUT TO RUN OUT AGAINST A SEMI-PRO IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF RLY GUD PLAYERS LOL HERP DERP M8 DON'T DERP L0L".

Yeah not only did I miss the shot, I didn't even touch the 9... Ball in Hand. rip :((((((((((((((((

O80rv.png

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L BEST IMAGE IN THE ENTIRE SERIES L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

kakuna haruhi evolves into ??????????????? ...

JC3VH.png

... Unhappy beedrill ofc

6eY7y.jpg

SUZUMIYA KAKUNAHI IS EVOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!

>HARUHI

>WHAT

>WIPE OFF YOUR DROOL

> 8VFxF.png

TR0L0L0L0L

Also I realized my desktop is just a myriad of Haruhi screenshots... zzz fanboi

The movie was so great. But I kinda feel bad for the alt Nagato :sad:

Also sad storytime, owch. Them voices in your head.

alt nagato :( I wanted a romance arc :( BUT ALAS, KYON IS DESTINED TO BE WITH HARUHI

But ye storytime wasn't too bad rly, I've had worse :P at least it wasn't for money, so it's a good lesson :>

>dropped Clannad 5 episodes in

>coaxed into watching After Story

>fall asleep after 3 episodes

I don't see what the hype is all about... everyone and their dog is hailing After Story as one of the top 3 anime ever but ????????????????????? It's so shit and so boring ?????????????

I mean, the entire story development is seemingly random and utterly nonsensical. Characters are silly and I don't quite understand what the director was trying to achieve... weak-spined male lead with 3000 attempts at "moe" hareming him? I don't always watch shit anime, but when I do I watch School Days. Designs are ugly and not very distinguishable, the animation is dreary, and what's up the entire dreamy feel? No wonder I fell asleep 10+ times... Music wasn't fitting at all, not to mention most of it sounded like it came out of an 8-bit game. Most overrated anime ever? Definitely.

oX5dL.jpg

Just started watching White Album (yeah Youtube, w/e)

The OST is amazing (OP features one of my favourite jpop songs :>), the casting is also incredible (Aya Hirano + Nana Mizuki as the two female protagonists... what a killer duo)

Aya Hirano voices the cutie on the left while Nana Mizuki is the bishoujo on the right :v

YMrhe.png

That line, 4 times in 2 minutes... WHAT A SHAME THAT AYA HIRANO ISN'T VOICING THAT CHARACTER. STOP STEALING HARUHI'S LINES, SISTER. OCCUPY. SOS. DAN.

Ye in other news, Ano Natsu OP official release is tomorrow (today? February 8th anyhow), kinda excited :DD Hopefully the full song bridges the two themes in the anime version of the song rather than continue directly from where the OP ended... it was good for the first 30 seconds and then ehhhhhhhh the rest of the way out :/

EDIT: NEVER MIND, I'M RETARDED. IT'S FEBRUARY 6TH OMFG :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ikriS6iXo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good... KOTOKO's lyrics tho, so masterpiece was expected :>

Edited by Kimberly
Image removed.

Wateven

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I've only just realized how brilliant Aya Hirano really was as Haruhi's voice actor... her voice is really quite boring in White Album (and even shittier when she sings. Granted, she is supposed to be portraying a weak, naive, immature girl in WA but I guess my point then is that she is much better suited to that dominant tsundere BAKA JA NAI NO??? archetype)

- Finished White Album (both seasons)... the ending was okay, overall I'd give it a 6 or a 6.5 on 10. Music was massive, characters were decent, storyline was pretty standard, animation was average, construction was really what took the cake. The way everything felt together, the realism, and some of the brutally honest dialogue made the show click well. It reminded me a lot of Nana, but with messier execution and an extremely weak main character (which is massive loss of marks in my eyes)

- Chihayafuru episode 19 was not that great, 5/10 rly

- Ano Natsu episode 6 was hilarious :DDDDDDDDDDDDD New characters are awesome, Mio is awesome, and beach episode was just win overall

- Started Kimi ni Todoke... awesome start, I'm already hooked. The music is very well done and quite appropriate. Characters seem slightly cliche, but we'll see how they develop. My biggest complaint is the animation. Backgrounds are beautiful and motions are smooth, but the character designs are horrendous. Hopefully I'll start to get used to it or w/e

- Finished White Album (both seasons)... the ending was okay, overall I'd give it a 6 or a 6.5 on 10. Music was massive, characters were decent, storyline was pretty standard, animation was average, construction was really what took the cake. The way everything felt together, the realism, and some of the brutally honest dialogue made the show click well. It reminded me a lot of Nana, but with messier execution and an extremely weak main character (which is massive loss of marks in my eyes)

- Chihayafuru episode 19 was not that great, 5/10 rly

- Ano Natsu episode 6 was hilarious :DDDDDDDDDDDDD New characters are awesome, Mio is awesome, and beach episode was just win overall

- Started Kimi ni Todoke... awesome start, I'm already hooked. The music is very well done and quite appropriate. Characters seem slightly cliche, but we'll see how they develop. My biggest complaint is the animation. Backgrounds are beautiful and motions are smooth, but the character designs are horrendous. Hopefully I'll start to get used to it or w/e

I don't understand this. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I'll give u my account and u can do it for me :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

but ye too busy to RS these days, even animescape is rare (watched 4 episodes in the last week)... oh well. I would turn this into a funny stories blog but that's kinda unsuitable for TIF :( refer to Neal's blog on that other site if u liek my random anecdotes