Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

I was thinking of trying this out, but then you posted pics. :< :< :<

That and an arrow to the knee.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hooray, I'm part of the 99%. Quick, let's occupy Varrock! :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Eh?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

SO NO KATAWA SHOUJO THIS WEEKEND

BECAUSE OTTAWA (hi Kaida :>) BARBOX CHAMPIONSHIP IS HAPPENING

I'M PLAYING IN COPPER TEAMS BECAUSE I'M [bleep] TERRIBAD AND SANDBAGGED TO THIS DIVISION.

Yeah first game was Friday night @ 9pm, the match slipped out of hand really quickly. I played like shit and dogged some really easy layouts... Meh. We're in the B side now and scheduled to play at 9am tomorrow ([bleep] fut... who even plays pool that early?)

My hope is I'll be all rested up (yeah right l0l, 5 hrs of sleep); if I can shake off the nerves from tonight and focus on my shot, I should be okay.

That said, that B side is masssssssssssssssssssssssssssive :S I think we need to beat something like 10 or 11 teams without any hiccups to get to the final.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF idk

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

You're in Ottawa??? Nice. :grin:

Yesterday was freezing rain, and today it's just plain freezing. Good luck, but dress warm. :P

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lol today wasn't actually as cold as yesterday because of the lack of wind (LOL I was walking around with just a sweater, nbd)

Won our first game against a strong local team, so we went to lunch feeling confident... 3 hour break until next game.

Then we faced some amateurs from Toronto... [bleep] fut we lost 122-107 :< They weren't that good, but they grabbed a massive lead early on and really got into our heads... I missed 3 runouts myself and the energy we had from our morning match just completely died out. I was definitely a lot less focused than I was yesterday (to be honest, I actually shot really well last night but simply got outplayed...) and my mechanics were all over the place. Meh, such is the game.

We could have entered the hard luck tournament but everybody on the team was just too sick of our performance to continue playing :/

Whatever, time to get ready for provincials in 3 weeks :shades:

Anyhow, back to Katawa Shoujo then LOL

mbtdW.png

Done :v

Rin's path was unspectacular imo, though I definitely should have played her path entirely while high.

It was a lot of wtf and mind[bleep] but o

Onto Fate Stay Night (I'm not really that interested in finishing it, but for lack of a more interesting game to blog about... I guess it'll have to do until I can get Saya no Uta to work on my laptop lol)...

F5EOm.png

SAYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't believe this game has [bleep] audio, brb muting sounds

A RuneScape pic? Here? Methinks you might have the wrong blog, mate. :P